No hits on the photos

Photos look like screenshots to me, which always feels hinky

Phone number is a VOIP one from an alt provider

Yes, it's AddictiveBarbie! AKA Zora Zebina. The real deal. If she's offerin - snap her up, she doesn't come around often these days but is PURE gold. 

• Thanks 2

I get the impression that when she is advertising,  she is available.  Otherwise she likely is not.  I could be wrong but that seems to be the case with her. I'd wait until there is an ad up.  She is definitely worth checking out though when she does post some availability. (And that's not just the young Zelda fan in me talking lol). 

• Like 1

I think we just need to wait until she advertises. She may have had a bad experience that has led to the name change and her not showing her face in her pics. When she puts up contact info in her ad then I think it's good to contact her.

• Like 1

Yes I tried messaging last week when she was in town but didn’t get a reply. She seems to only have a post up when she is working. She’s defiantly not retired though and changes up her adds so you might not alway recognize her. 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:48 AM, inlove said:

I think we just need to wait until she advertises. She may have had a bad experience that has led to the name change and her not showing her face in her pics. When she puts up contact info in her ad then I think it's good to contact her.

Tons of reasons for a name change. I have been putting off one myself for a while now. I am just so bonded to this one it’s hard to do. I don’t like the overlap between my personal like kink usage of it. It was less of an issue when lyla was smaller not now with so many new members I want a little separation from it. 

Likewise I have friends that have different personas attached to the name and they shed them as they develop and evolve so they aren’t painted by the same brush of expectation in things. I can easily see that being thing with the Barbie aspect be the route she chose for only fans.

She has a ton of reviews and a history she doesn’t hide so while name changes make me raise an eyebrow I have no hesitation about it in this case. I just wish she worked here more 😢

• Like 1

It's her. She was having some trouble with her text app. I had tried to make an appointment and she was just about to set a time but then the conversation went dead. Few hours later she texted from a different number showing a photo with timestamps that she had tried to respond but the messages never arrived. She might be available tomorrow, Wednesday 18, so if you happen to see her ad, make your appointment. FYI is very likely that she will only see old regulars as she had been threatened last week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, MikeyInHalifax said:

. FYI is very likely that she will only see old regulars as she had been threatened last week.

That would do it. I retreat to just regulars for a lot less. 😏

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Oldsofty said:

Any sign of Ivona yet.. does anyone have contact info to text..

So I know her in real life and she does not like random messages about her working unless she has posted. Most people would not so just wait till she comes back. Like everyone she has a life outside of work and if she wants to take time off she is allowed to.

• Thanks 2

She is worth while in taking the time to see she has a very nice personality and she'll never rush you out the door I've seen her a few times in the past

I saw her name and hoped she was back..I and many others would pay more to see her back ..Hopefully she reads or here's about the great interest in her return..