Where are they now file

With the clubs slowly getting back to business, I want to see if anyone is interested in helping all of us out. It would be helpful to all if when you visit a club and you see a dancer from the pre-pandemic era, that you post it here. I don't think we need details of your encounter, it just would be informative to know who you saw and where you saw them pre and where you saw them now and day or night shift.

This thread may die on the vine but it may be helpful to all of us.

I saw Stephanie last week at Pigale day shift. She worked at Pigale before the lockdown.

• Like 5

I saw Alexiane at Pigs on Saturday, it's good to see some of the pre-pandemic girls.

One thing from before the pandemic that has not returned is lying on the stage with a $20 in your mouth. Some guy tried that and I have never seen the bouncers throw someone out so fast.

On 8/30/2021 at 3:36 PM, slacker said:

I saw Alexiane at Pigs on Saturday, it's good to see some of the pre-pandemic girls.

One thing from before the pandemic that has not returned is lying on the stage with a $20 in your mouth. Some guy tried that and I have never seen the bouncers throw someone out so fast.

LOL I didn't even think of that, shit is different now.  I guess bachelor parties are gone too, eh?  Or significantly modified LOL.

I was in Pigale today and saw Delicious from Playmate (she now goes by Megan) and Velinda (from pre-pandemic Pigale). Three other girls that I did not recognize.