Sign in to follow this  

Alex B. Symone | A Gentleman's best kept secret

topbanner1.thumb.png.7408edcb690ef3f4dfa32b85237b1243.png

Hello I'm Alex! 

An upscale full figure muse located in the capital and available globally. My time, attention and energy are reserved for polite kind professionals in search of a stunning curvy companion that offers a memorable experience, engaging conversation, some laughs and a genuine long standing connection. With a wram upbeat demeanour and a energetic personality you never have to worry about age, build, title or background when meeting. Our time spent together will always be memorable, exciting and filled with shared laughs, common interest and passion. There will be no judgement to relax and be yourself there is no need to feel nervous. Tak. abit of time ot learn more about what is offered here while my website is being revamped for late summer. When you are confident on our meeting feel free to introduce yourself via email for a prompt response.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

xoxo,

Alex B. Symone

Join me online! @HelloMsSymone

One of my favorite ways to explore a new connection begins with dinner reservations or sharing a bottle of wine while we allow ourselves to completely relax and learn a bit about one another. Our natural chemistry needs a bit of dedicated unrushed time to blossom so that an authentic connection can form organically making for an unforgettable experience. 

sldkmvsfv.thumb.jpg.056f586031c568378eed72d05839000f.jpg

For those that are not able to entertain longer arrangements I still dedicate a few days a week to hosting locally and would love to meet for a

sensual full body massage at one of the walk-in locations listed below. Ample free parking,  ATM are available on-site as well as all amenities at your

disposal before and after our session. Booking etiquette during the listed hours is pretty laid back, feel free to drop in during the listed hosting

hours and ask for me or you can book in advance via text or email. When joining me at the spa the option to reserve a Sensual Full Body Massage

is available in increments of half-hour, three-quarters of an hour, and hour and one and a half hours.

À la carte options are available with tip

2banner.thumb.png.5521c76dcfc7b22414394454473bbd95.png

IJP.thumb.jpg.477876539e2c0fe18ed226f51e066c44.jpg

As a mature woman that prefers quality to quantity, the expectations I hold myself to are heightened so I pair best with those that are discreet, well-mannered, and practice

the same safe choices when meeting others. Our arrangement will always be met with professionalism and handled with absolute discretion no matter where you are met.

During our time together your privacy is always honored so you do not need to share information about your personal relationships, clientele, or finances

thank you in advance for returning that same courtesy. Thank you in advance for taking the time to review the section in its entirety prior to making contact. 

CORRESPONDENCE

Polite, kind, discreet inquiries that include all of the required booking information are always met with a warm reply.  When inquiring about a reservation please refrain

from any illicit requests/inquiries. Instead feel free to share a bit about yourself, your passion and interests as well as what you think makes us a great match.

Any personal information exchanged during the booking process will remain between the two of us and is promptly disposed of when met. In the event you

come to know any private details please do not share them with any other party at any time as I would never do that to you. When making a extended reservation that

includes an itinerary please introduce yourself in advance via email so that we are able to plan accordingly and accommodate both our schedules. 

DECORUM

As civilized adults, we treat others with the same common courtesy and respect that we expect to be treated with. Please approach our arrangement with the same

energy you would when interacting with anyone. A shower and all amenities are at your disposal before and after our session, please use them.

GUARANTEE

Our arrangement will always be met with professionalism and handled with absolute discretion no matter where you are met. Gratuities exchanged are for time and

companionship and will allow you my full and undivided attention for the entire duration of our reservation. What we do in private is between you and me and should remain that way, thank you in advance.

Our time together should be relaxing, engaging, enjoyable, and feel like the perfect first date for both of us whether it is a private rendezvous or an evening, night or weekend spent together. Thank you in advance for taking the time to form a thought-out introduction, planning a memorable date, and approaching our arrangement as more than just an act. Investing time attention and energy into this will elevate our shared experience to new heights and forever go unmatched.

zdfvafdva.thumb.jpg.15f713b84664a930f5e10233e5333006.jpg

I am an older professional and can be a bit shy but would love to meet you, is that okay?

Yes, I would love to meet. When booking be sure to reserve an adequate amount of time that will allow for nerves to calm with a massage

or bring a bottle of your favorite wine so we can share a glass or two and get to know one another without feeling rushed.  

I have been watching you for some time now and would like to meet, any suggestions for our first date?

An extended dinner at one of my favorite restaurants or I would love to join you at your place if cooking is one of your love languages.

I absolutely adore a relaxed night in good company, sipping on a full-bodied vintage watching a chef at work. Extended dates are my forte

an hour or two together will fly by very quickly so I would recommend and dedicate an evening together. It is the most common reservation

for those that appreciate companionship.

Can you tell me what you offer?

A safe discreet opportunity for polite, kind, well-mannered gentlemen to experience an authentic connection and uninhibited intimacy with a beautiful

vibrant exotic woman. If a menu is required for you to feel secure in our meeting then unfortunately we are not a good match but I am

confident you will find what you need elsewhere.   

Do you still offer BDSM? If so, how do I approach this?

Yes, I do. When introducing yourself via email feel free to include a bit about your experience, interests, and limits. Reservations that include this

should be 2 hours or longer. Please add an additional $200 to the listed gratuities and arrive prepared for whatever it is we will be exploring. I am able to host at a local dungeon when sufficient notice is given and our arrangement is secured with a 25% non-refundable deposit. Polite inquiries can be made via email and

should include all of the requested booking information. 

sample3b.thumb.jpg.b6aedd3eb242c469bbd0ed20d5aaedf9.jpg

Now that you have taken the time to review all the information provided, it's time to break the ice. When making a reservation please plan in advance so that we both have enough notice to accommodate our schedules. Be sure to include all of the required booking information listed below with your first correspondence, it shows your sincerity in our meeting.

Date & Time  |  Duration  |  Location

Feel free to share a bit about yourself, your interests, passions and how you would like us to spend our time together. I am excited to hear from you and look forward to your learning a bit about you.

[email protected]

lknlk.png

Edited by Alex B. Symone
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this