nope. I know vip owner for long long time way back to before i moved to Halifax from Ottawa  (maybe over 10 years) most of their ladies was come from Korea, it is super hard to get them travel visa at this moment. They wont back to Halifax in next couple years.  

I see vip has added a to Halifax availability on their site. I msg but no answer yet. Anyone else have any luck?

I don’t see Halifax added to their site yet and if you’re talking about Momoko on LL , that is unfortunately not Vipotg! I think it may be a bit longer wait but I’m hopeful YFL should be returning to Halifax in a big way in the next month! When I’m not in Montreal for pleasure, YFL is my go to!!!!

• Like 1

Winnipeg has always had Polo park and downtown locations! When Halifax is added you will see Halifax  as well as Polo park and downtown Winnipeg! 3 locations in total! I really enjoyed VIP but NS has to open up to phase 5 which they are supposed to do in the coming days, flights have to be reasonable and VIP has to be able to source the quality of girls that we are accustomed to then you will see a return to Halifax! Hopefully soon but sourcing quality Asian girls is more than likely their biggest challenge right now!

If I remember correctly, they always said "Available in H" for Halifax. Downtown term came when they stopped coming here. I might be wrong, but that's what I remember. Well, last year hasn't been good on memory 🤣 - but I do miss Vipotg. 

2 hours ago, Ltdmax said:

On their site vipotg.com the “downtown” location was always Halifax