Where would you go / what would you do if...

Hypothetically 

If you were suddenly told you only had limited time left on this planet, let's say 18 months or less, what would you do while you still could? 

Given the current state of the world pandemic wise, what sorts of things would you do, where would you travel to, what would you spend your time and energy on, presuming money wasn't an issue?

• Like 3

Where would I go?  What would I do?  I have traveled most of Ontario and Quebec and they are great provinces to visit, I also traveled to Alberta to see my son when he lived there.  That being said I think I would visit the rest of Canada starting from Yukon and spend a month in each province and see all that Canada as to offer.

Good question !

• Like 4

Guest lydiahardwood

I would go with my Mom, sister, brother in law, niece, nephew and best friend to Bhutan. We'd live in the jungle, learn how to forage/hunt our own food and enjoy each other's company. ❤️ 

I'd see family (brother and his family) and friends 

I would also travel to Newfoundland (then I've been to every province in Canada in my life) While in Nfld I'd take a sidetrip to Halifax to visit (sort of) family...more obligatory than anything 😆

After seeing Newfoundland I would go to the territories (Yukon, NWT and Nunavut) Then I've hit all of Canada in my lifetime

Of course I can see a couple trips likely to Toronto (to visit the CN Tower of course 😆 😉) and follow those visits with recommendations ( I hope) on Lyla

That's what off the top of my head I'd do

A Rambling 

RG 

• Like 2

Honestly, my family is close to me so  i wouldnt have to travel very far.

I still have a lot of things to see, even in Canada, although I've been to every province (except Sk And the territories). 

But  I had a near-death motorcycle accident 5 yrs ago (sorry if I'm redundant and you read this before) that was a game changer. There were brain damage with a few permanent after-effects that got me thinking.

So to answer your question: although it was and is still ok, I would make sure that my "house was in order". Ie. That my family would be able to continue to enjoy life after my death.

Then, because of chronic fatigue, I don't travel the same way I used to. I no longer crave tourist landmarks or "Instagram opportunities". Thus I wou,d spend as much time as possible me with my loved ones.

I would make sure that they "grief beforehand ".  In other words deal now with my future death.

One thing I would do is but a bigger "blue water" sailboat and head to the Caribeans. 

Also, with risks of "long-term disabiliies"  and death out of the equation, i would resume riding sport motorcycles, but on the track, Like I always liked but stopped after the accident.

Oh, and i forgot: see as many Lyla ladies as possible! Lol 

In a nutshell, that's it!

Edited by Steampunk
Typos
  • Like 3

If I had 18 months or less to walk on the planet, I would want to continue to travel the world and try complete visiting all seven continents for a second time. I have only Africa and Antarctica left to accomplish that. Visiting with family is a must and seeing as many friends as possible that I haven't seen in decades. 

Most importanly I would want to continue to live my live with no regret.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2021 at 3:32 PM, OldandNerdy said:

Hypothetically 

If you were suddenly told you only had limited time left on this planet, let's say 18 months or less, what would you do while you still could? 

Given the current state of the world pandemic wise, what sorts of things would you do, where would you travel to, what would you spend your time and energy on, presuming money wasn't an issue?

Oh good question.

I think some of you naughty men, will go to Thailand or any other sex tourist destination to get laid silly and die happy lol.

Me too😋.  I will go to countries that have lots of sexually starving gorgeous men who will do anything to be in bed with me.

I will die happy too , hopefully in my sleep after having great sex and orgasm 😎

Edited by Allie Zeon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

Antarctica is the hard one.  

Look into GAdventures out of Toronto, the most reasonably price tour operator in the Antarctica. Excellent expedition leaders and the relaxed atmosphere on ship is outstanding. Polar dipping in the Antarctica is must for everyone.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:20 PM, Allie Zeon said:

I will go to countries that have lots of sexually starving gorgeous men who will do anything to be in bed with me.

Isn't that every country?   I mean c'mon...  look at you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2021 at 5:32 PM, OldandNerdy said:

Hypothetically 

spend as much time with loved ones for as long as they would allow, not very exciting but i think the value of the memories for them would be worth a lot.

I would visit everyone I haven't seen in years that I always wished I could but have never had the opportunity to do so, eg. my Godmother who is in her 80s just to tie up loose ends.

Oh and ride a Harley across the American Southwest.

• Like 2