Sarah in Hali

I've noticed her ad too, but haven't had a chance to reach out yet.  A search of her phone number brought up her ad in a bunch of places, so that part is encouraging.  Havent done an image search (hard on mobile!).

If I do decide to take the plunge Ill post an update.  

Yep, I'd seen those other threads, but results were inconclusive. 

I was hoping someone might have seen her since then and could provide an update.  

7 hours ago, Holger said:

I can’t seen to find any current reviews. Has anyone seen her lately ?

doesn’t seem like there’s any reviews at all 

On 10/6/2021 at 4:05 PM, PeterConrad said:

Any update from anyone in this thread on her?

On 10/14/2021 at 4:48 AM, Ltdmax said:

She seems fairly consistent but has anyone taken the plunge yet?

7 hours ago, Holger said:

I can’t seen to find any current reviews. Has anyone seen her lately ?

23 minutes ago, BenDover said:

doesn’t seem like there’s any reviews at all 

Repeatedly asking won't change a thing if nobody meet her, not worth a recommendation or if she simply requests privacy.

Also, you can browse the recommendation forums and use the search tool to find providers with solid reputations and available information about others.

If you can't find what you're looking for , you can look elsewhere or contribute by doing your own research or TOFTT.

Let People ask whatever they want, you don’t always have to reply to their questions  …. If you have nothing nice to say … just say nothing at all … let it be lol 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Really appreciate you saying that backcrack (hilarious name). Everytime somebody posts it’s this sarcastic/unhelpful comment. No need for it — I just want to have some details before I see the lovely SPs in our area! 🙂

• Like 3

17 hours ago, BackCrack said:

Let People ask whatever they want, you don’t always have to reply to their questions  …. If you have nothing nice to say … just say nothing at all … let it be lol 

F.A.Q - Lyla

6. NO SPAM 

If you post something and do not get a reply DO NOT bump the thread to get it more attention. Use the search feature as you will probably find the info you are looking for already covered. If it has been 6 months and no one replied you can post a NEW thread asking the same info. If no one replies again consider it a dead subject that no one has interest in discussing.

Yes thank you backcrack I may technically be against the rules to ask the same question twice but I’m not sure that it was abused or caused any irrefutable harm however I’m sure the lyla police (you know who) will have a different take.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ltdmax said:

Yes thank you backcrack I may technically be against the rules to ask the same question twice but I’m not sure that it was abused or caused any irrefutable harm however I’m sure the lyla police (you know who) will have a different take.

I was simply pointing out the uselessness of this type of thread where everyone ask for info/reviews, but no feedback or relevant information is actually posted.

As for the rules, I posted a friendly reminder. If you disagree, you can always contact the real "lyla police" to express your objection.

And I did agree with you about it being against the rules btw. And useless, yes perhaps but some may find it helpful someway you don’t know for sure.