3 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

ya it seemed too good 

the pickens are very slim these days 

9 hours ago, BenDover said:

the pickens are very slim these days 

Have you seen all the amazingly beautiful, smart, funny, engaging and sexy local ladies here in Halifax? 

We are blessed to have such an amazing population here locally!

@SarahAlexxx

@MsManda

@StephanieMystique

@Cheeky.char

@charlottequinn123

@Daysha Love

@MelanieRose

@East Coast Kimmy

@KylieJane

@Daddysgirltasha

@JazzyPetite

@Geekygirl902

If you can't find someone who tickles your fancy locally... then I feel very sad for you my friend.

Edited by OldandNerdy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

32 minutes ago, OldandNerdy said:

Have you seen all the amazingly beautiful, smart, funny, engaging and sexy local ladies here in Halifax? 

@SarahAlexxx

@MsManda

@StephanieMystique

@Cheeky.char

@charlottequinn123

@Daysha Love

@MelanieRose

@East Coast Kimmy

@KylieJane

@Daddysgirltasha

@JazzyPetite

@Geekygirl902

If you can't find someone who tickles your fancy locally... then I feel very sad for you my friend.

Thanks for the SO @OldandNerdy

However, I don't see people who don't do their own research. XD

pickings aren't that slim dude. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barney said:

Halifax is very slim compared to Montreal 

As Montreal is pretty much the Canadian Amsterdam, I don't it's fair to compare it to Halifax.

Some can debate Toronto has more SW's, but they're spread on a much larger area with more restricted services.

As @OldandNerdy pointed out, there plenty of local and travelling providers available for those who take the time to look for them.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

@SarahAlexxx

@MsManda

@StephanieMystique

@Cheeky.char

@charlottequinn123

@Daysha Love

@MelanieRose

@East Coast Kimmy

@KylieJane

@Daddysgirltasha

@JazzyPetite

@Geekygirl902

I was going to comment this LOL 

But didn’t want to stir the pot. There’s so many verified ladies of different tastes there’s literally 0 reason to be falling for the scam ads 

5 hours ago, Barney said:

Halifax is very slim compared to Montreal 

Then go to Montreal. For the size of Halifax there’s so many reputable ladies 😆🤣 you guys just want all unprotected service which they do offer in montreal. I guess to each their own LOL

1 hour ago, Daysha Love said:

Then go to Montreal. For the size of Halifax there’s so many reputable ladies 😆🤣 you guys just want all unprotected service which they do offer in montreal. I guess to each their own LOL

^ literally this. 

Don't like the ladies here, don't shop here. Pretty simple to say the least. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't quite see what good comes from gratuitously bashing SW's and clients from specific regions. All locations have their pearls and bad apples, We can't speculate about another Provider's STI status  NEVER speculate about another Provider's STI status - Lyla  , the same should be said for SW's and clients from specific areas.

The industry and availabilities are different from a region/city to another depending on the population, demand, laws, culture and other factors. 

Nuff said.

As mentioned before, the LL "Verified" is NOT a proof of authenticity and doesn't replace recommendations from reliable sources.

It only take  5+ pictures with the sign to get the status. Other than indicating when pics were taken(when not photoshopped), won't protect you from potential fraud or other dangerous situations.

Do your homework and stay safe.

86E7BEFC-FC61-4D6A-9AB5-FA84E25D17D3.jpeg.32de80bfb4d7a28317052a7c4ad06d0e.jpg

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, Greenteal said:

As mentioned before, the LL "Verified" is NOT a proof of authenticity and doesn't replace recommendations from reliable sources.

It only take  5+ pictures with the sign to get the status. Other than indicating when pics were taken(when not photoshopped), won't protect you from potential fraud or other dangerous situations.

Do your homework and stay safe.

86E7BEFC-FC61-4D6A-9AB5-FA84E25D17D3.jpeg.32de80bfb4d7a28317052a7c4ad06d0e.jpg

Youre half right. But even some of the best providers don't allow reviews/reccos.

4 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

Youre half right. But even some of the best providers don't allow reviews/reccos.

Correct! Lol ppl love to think they’re right huh! Regardless of recommendation this will at least keep people from falling for “scam” / completely fake photos. Which was the point of this thread lol 

Living in Smalltown Ontario with no companionship available here I have to travel to Toronto normally, sometimes Ottawa or Kingston to see ladies. If I lived in the Maritimes, not just Nova Scotia but NS, NB and/or PEI I'd be hopping in my truck taking alot of trips to Halifax 😊 It sounds like it's a wonderful city with many lovely companions.

In fact there's a few listed here I'd like to meet if I had the opportunity.

Just A Rambling From A Guy From Ontario Who'd Appreciate Halifax If I Lived There 😉

RG 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SarahAlexxx said:

I'm fully aware of that. But most of those providers have some form of online presence and feedback proving their authenticity( like LYLA's "Verified Independent" status) . 

In the numerous LL ads I screened over the years, found many questionable "Verified" profiles. Often involving agencies/groups using pictures of women who may or may not be available for services.

Being verified on LL is better than nothing, but not strong enough to blindly send deposits.

On 9/12/2021 at 3:05 PM, Daysha Love said:

“Unprotected service” You make it sound so dirty! I prefer to call it GFE and lets be clear! Unprotected FS is NOT offered in Montreal! I hope you’re not implying that! GFE is what they offer and actually they excel at it! There must be a reason all of Canada and Northern U.S. flock to Montreal for this hobby! GFE  with Quality women and fantastic attitudes is why and the sexy accents don’t hurt either! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tejjet said:

“Unprotected service” You make it sound so dirty! I prefer to call it GFE and lets be clear! Unprotected FS is NOT offered in Montreal! I hope you’re not implying that! GFE is what they offer and actually they excel at it! There must be a reason all of Canada and Northern U.S. flock to Montreal for this hobby! GFE  with Quality women and fantastic attitudes is why and the sexy accents don’t hurt either! 

Any unprotected service is actually dangerous for the whole community. Don’t justify it 🙂 

1 hour ago, Tejjet said:

Actually I bet I could find at least 10 BBFS ads in Montreal and at least 20 across the board in general. GFE needs to be stopped that’s why there’s STI/STD risings in our community but what do I know 🙂 

There is literally no such thing as safe **** or DATY/DATO in this industry. Any fluid swap HIGHLY. Heightens your chances of contracting a STI/STD.  why is this so hard to understand. I won’t even see a client who visits other SP’s that offer this. Men are typically asymptomatic and not enough regular testing is done in time for it to ever be efficient. Please practice 100% safe sex. 🥴❤️

https://uhs.umich.edu/coldcankersores

https://www.healthline.com/health/syphilis-mouth

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea-detailed.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/std/default.htm

here are some great FACTUAL links on STI/STD’s should any of you be confused on how they are passed along. I’m not one to judge anyone’s personal preferences but when it comes to the greater good of our community and my fellow SP’s health is WEALTH. PLEASE practice safe sexual activities at all times! The only time sex should be unprotected in any way is with a. TRUSTED partner who is able to provide you with proof of their cleanliness