Posting in schedules

I find is strange that I’m not allowed to post here yet I’ve been a member of this site since 2012. Well I was a member in 2010 but forgot my user name and password so I created a new profile. So I’ve been a member for over a decade. I know it’s to prove who I am. But I’ve proved who I am. I have a recommendation page with lots of reviews and have also been mentioned in multiple threads for best oral skills or good girls in sj. 

Does anyone else believe that since I’m somewhat of a senior user I should be able to post ? 

Im only frustrated as I’ve already rented a hotel and am in it and now I can not post. Im going to look into how I can fix this the quickest way. Im now losing time here and time is money !

18293578-E473-4826-8133-6635E95D3692.jpeg

218EA309-2D24-459F-B488-424402646448.jpeg

3CF5899B-09FD-46B6-8250-A8ABF8C83AA8.jpeg

Edited by Sweetie506
  • Like 4

Yes you need the verified independent. I only just made my account yesterday and have already been verified and am able to post. I don’t think it has anything to do with the age of the account. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1