Sign in to follow this  

Jaclyn 2559 • White • 2559 • TOFTT

Well this review is difficult to write because I am afraid if I say too many nice things it may become impossible to book her again... however that being said I need to tell you about this amazing date I had with her today. This absolute stunner of a woman answered the door and I literally tripped over my own feet on my way in behind her. She has a beautiful quiet clean safe incall location in st b. that was incredibly welcoming. The greeting was warm, friendly and felt rather genuine... I would be lying if I didn't say that the first thing I had to do was just drink her in I have a feeling if I could afford it I would go down on her until Christmas, so sweet and responsive, clean, tight, pretty..

Her snapchat verifies what you are getting but trust me when I say the real deal EXCEEDS expectations. I know her restrictions were disclosed as all covered services but I was surprised she will not even touch you... down there... until the condom is on so that is a fair warning. I will also comment that I am a very healthy, clean, middle aged professional but that didn't make any difference. I think anyone that books her should be aware of that so her boundaries can be respected. I understand that kissing, daty and dato may be all ymmv but I can say my experience exceeded all expectations.

She is tight, clean, gorgeous, friendly, funny, intelligent and was a remarkable experience for me. I believe all positions seemed to be on the table and I have to say the view from behind nearly stopped my heart if I am being honest 🤣🤣.

I HIGHLY recommend, her prices are on the high end for winnipeg, but it makes sense when when you spend time with her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this