Nina -YFL • White

New to the forum but have been an avid fan for some time. Over the last few years I’ve seen many ladies from YFL who were all amazing. Anais was first and set the bar high, that was until I met Nina last week. I’ve never been disappointed when the door is opened by a YFL lady, but when Nina opened the door my jaw hit the floor. Her pictures are accurate, but in the flesh they don’t do her justice. Sometimes the pro photos don’t capture how naturally gorgeous a lady is. She has a body that can’t be described accurately, it needs to be experienced. Extremely easy to talk to, and set the mood comfortably right away. I won’t go into all of the specifics, but I will say she has the perfect balance of GFE, responsive and passionate aggressiveness both with what she’s giving and receiving. Nina has set the industry standard for me. I debated not sharing so I can keep her to myself, but want her to come this way often so had to. Treat her right so she makes Kingston/Belleville regular destinations. YFL continues to bring impressive ladies this way. 

Edited by InItForFun
  • Like 1

Saw Nina last time she was here in Kingston. So kind hearted, good communicator and on top of that she’s sizzling hot and blows your mind. Would highly recommend and request YFL to send her here more often. 

I echo what has been said above 100 percent.   I have seen Nina twice and had an amazing experience both times.  Hopefully she visits Kingston with some frequency.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.