Ciarra Ryan • White • 4007

If you have any interest in Kink Ciara is your person !  Completely there to serve u in any fashion you desire.  Safe and friendly.  Like they say about Jack Daniels all goods worth the value asked.  Definite repeat for me. 

So again I enjoyed a visit with Ciara and now consider her my only option currently in

Kingston. Well worth the loot and not a clock watcher. Hot shower to begin

at every location she provides Hotel or Airbnb. Without going into details she is all about

customer service

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Absolutely fabulous Sunday aft with Ciara 👍🍓👠 a much needed massage to start followed by

several bucket list activities 😎 CR is a real customer service expert. Hot shower provided and she really rocked the high heels although I’m good with her lickable bare feet I will not share the gory details but let’s just say I was feeling quite spoiled as I drove away 😎 Ciara also provided a cold beer 🍺 lol. Can’t wait till next time. 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

• Thanks 1

I know I’ve already reviewed this provider but she is the only one I see lol

each time adds something new and memorable. Last night we engaged in

quite a bit of dirty talk during our session.  I felt I was 25 again😎 sadly she is off to 

the Capital this week but I be repeating in late July if I can wait that long.  👠👅🍓🍺

• Thanks 1

Another visit with the legend 👠👠️ I was considering a different provider 

but glad I didn’t 👍 electric and always customer first. Just when I thought I’d seen 

everything she showed me more tricks and treats 👅 needless to say I’ll probably 

never stray from Ciara 

Looks like the options are increasing here in the Limestone City

but I’m still amazed every time I visit Ciara👠👠🙌🙌 absolutely 

a Legendary provider! Saw her again for lucky number 7 and she

didnt disappoint 👅🍓 I thought at age 58 I had seen most of it but 

her bag of tricks is never empty. Thank you Legend 

Repeat soon.  😎😎👍👍💋💋

Mr . Fabulous  you will  and  always  will  be  my  favourite xo *giggling at  that  you  called me Legend * can't  wait  for  our next  visit  ! 

• Thanks 1

I've seen Ciara's advert many times but never looked too close.. The last week or so I tried to meet with her but her schedule was always full. Well today I got to finally meet Ciara. She was a more mature lady which I prefer so I booked with her. Not paying to much attention to her services she asked if I wanted naughty. Still not really paying attention I said sure. Well.. if you see Ciara without the naughty it's like flying to Whistler to ski on the bunny hill.  You need the black diamond experience. Greeted me out front and proceeded to the bedroom . I showered  while she got ready. She laid me on the bed and said she would be in charge and I should relax and enjoy the view. I have been with many ladies in my 50+ years but never one that is as nasty as Ciara. I was doing things to her that I never thought would be allowed. She took it and wanted more. So this is the naughty and there is stuff we never tried but now I know for next time. Every guy should experience this at least once . Or not .  It may not go over too well when you throat your wife. It can be addictive

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.