๐Ÿ˜‡๐—”๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐Ÿ˜‡โ€ข๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿ˜ˆ // ๐Ÿ“ธ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜โ€™๐™จ๐Ÿ“ธ

เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ˜†โ”ˆโ™›โ€ขโ™›โ”ˆโ˜†โ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ

โžก๏ธย 2hour Out Callย GFE Dealย โฌ…๏ธ

&ย 

Multi Hour Deals

Iโ€™m a sensualist who is sensitive and wonโ€™t stop at anything to please. Iโ€™m an athletic fit girl who is caring, sweet & sensual. Describing myself is like trying to describe the taste of a piece of chocolate mousse cake. You simply need to try it to understand what Iโ€™m sayingย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love to laugh and have fun. Most importantly... I love to bond and connect and be passionate with my clients on all levels.ย When we first have our encounter you first notice my warm welcoming smile & giddy personality. As you get to know me, youโ€™ll be surprised to know Iโ€™m quite the conversationalist who has a caring heart.ย At the end of our date, you will be yearning for more of that ''special chocolate cake.''

Stats:ย 

Height:ย 5โ€™1ย 

Weight:ย 110lbs

Cup Size:ย 32ย Aย Cup

Booking My Services

โ€ขย When booking an appointment leave aย brief message of getting to know you.ย 

**(Please let me know what youโ€™re looking for, length of time, etc...)**

Example:ย Hello my name is ____, Iโ€™m __ years old, Iโ€™m looking to spend __ time with you. I'm looking for ____ย services.

How to Verify Yourself

โ€ข A reference from a legitimate provider (Onย Lyla)

โ€ข A picture of your ID with your name & age visible (everything else can be blacked out)ย 

ย 

โ€ข Etransfer deposit.

Serious Inquiries Only

Free subscription first 10 people!

https://onlyfans.com/action/trial/ksorlmrf2uzc0opcdi5r5r1ddhxb1j8h

ย 

871780B9-ED4A-4227-8F01-ABD1068CC855.jpeg

7A0AD0FE-1D31-4655-AA03-0526FE9E648C.jpeg

0CF1A0FB-1CA1-44BE-A6AC-37BFAE28BCE4.jpeg

B6E97F66-986A-4C3A-90BE-247D298CC82B.jpeg