That intense intimate experience youโ€™ve always been looking for..

Hey there, if youโ€™re looking for someone who is reputable, reliable and sweet, look no further! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’• Do you wish you could just IM, text, call or email someone to spend time with and have some really easy going and exciting fun with @ almost a moments notice? Well my tag is Rylee Love and if youโ€™ve met me before, you generally understand what Iโ€™m about, but if you havenโ€™t and would like to get to know me, go to my profile to find my current and up to date information on how to contact me, so we can discuss things further and hopefully really soon we can meet and build a mutually beneficial relationship together with respect, care, compassion, and of course fun!! I really look forward to hearing from you and am super stoked to be able to give you and myselfย the chance to meet โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•ย 

โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒป***PICTURES, BASIC INFO, & CURRENT CONTACT INFO ON PROFILE*** โœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ”ฅ{NEW PICS TO COME!!!!!}๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ