Maria (Tremblay Road)

This might be a bit far down memory lane for some, but does anyone know if Maria is still working out of Tremblay Road? She's a more mature, afro-latina lady that used to work at her establishment near St-Laurent. If anyone has some info, please let me know.

Cheers!

Edited by Ottman12

Ah yes, the little establishment beside a restaurent not too far from trainyards. I confirm about the boarded up. Ottman12, I just responded to you about your other question. As far as this one goes, I do remember marking down her number, but it was quite sometime ago. Will message you directly if I find it.

Update, when you search for Hannia's esthetics, which is where she originates from, you do get lots of hits with a number or two.  Wether she is still in the industry or not is another story. She also had help at one point.  I guess it was not too far down the memory lane for me ;)

Looking like she may be on the QC side now, but not far when you cross over.  I see a landline and a cell. Good luck. Please update us if you go.

Had a less than stellar experience there in early 2020 (I guess before they closed/moved). Booked via text, settled on a price, made it very clear what the price included. The owner (Hanniah?) booked me for 45 minutes with her, and 15 minutes (the "ending") with another lady. Not sure why, exactly. Scheduling availability? Owner didn't do endings? I don't know.

Had a pleasant 45 minute massage, then the other lady came in. Massaged me for 15 minutes, then said time's up. No ending. So I politely asked if there was a miscommunication, and the lady got agitated, said I must have heard wrong. It's extra $ for a finish. I assured her I didn't, brought up my text messages to her and read the important ones to the lady. She stormed out, mad at me AND at the other lady, said something about her always doing this, blah blah blah.

As I was getting dressed, I hear them talking (Spanish, I think) and it seemed a little heated. Awkward. I get dressed and go to the cash to pay, and I (again, politely) ask about what happened, was there a miscommunication, etc. Meanwhile, there's a middle-aged lady getting her nails done in the next room.

Owner starts getting agitated at me, brings up her end of the text messages, and is adamant that I booked her for 45 minutes and the other lady for 15, with no ending. I asked her why on earth I would do that, and she shrugged. Told me the ending is an extra whatever.

Was a weird experience, and I assume this was towards the end of them shutting down/moving, whatever, and they didn't care.

Edited by ottman75
  • Like 2