WTF Winnipeg - Play By the Rules!!

Guest lydiahardwood

A few things:

• Do not mention explicit services on Lyla. This is a massage discussion thread - there should be no mention of "happy endings" or extras. Use your PM if you want to discuss things privately, but insinuating that massage therapists offer extras can be really damaging!
  • Do not mention people on the DND list. More people have been added, please take a look.
  • No negative reviews. I've handed out a few warnings for comments that are pretty much negative reviews.
  • No sharing of addresses and phone numbers. Just provide the booking link. Other information is not for you to share.
  • No mention of old names that therapists use. There's a reason why people change their names. They could've been outed or doing it for security reasons.

Please can you take a look at our rules as a refresh. This section has got really bad recently. Thank you!

Guest lydiahardwood
23 minutes ago, interesting! said:

got your reprimand but I  never mentioned anything in your rules listing-not sure why I got it!

You used an abbreviation for a sexual service 

Guest lydiahardwood
15 hours ago, interesting! said:

don't get it! I said service as in massage service---not services! but ok!

You said "happy ending"!

Guest lydiahardwood
27 minutes ago, dino99 said:

While we are at it then why did I get my warning ?

You wrote a negative review.

All warnings have details of why you received warnings. I am not going to spend my time publicly showing that you went against the rules and arguing about it. If you want to use this board, abide by the very fair rules that keep Providers safe.

21 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

You wrote a negative review.

All warnings have details of why you received warnings. I am not going to spend my time publicly showing that you went against the rules and arguing about it. If you want to use this board, abide by the very fair rules that keep Providers safe.

Ok I had no idea as it never stated anything specific really ,just that I had to agree to accept the warning 🙄