Sign in to follow this  

UPDATE: We've removed star ratings

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey gang.

As you know, the community's feedback is not only welcomed, it is listened to.

Riley Pierce recently started a thread on Twitter about star/number ratings on reviews. The replies from SPs were nearly always saying that they are demeaning. Based on that feedback, we have removed star ratings on recommendations.

We hope you welcome this new change and as always, please come to me with any suggestions or changes we can make to help Lyla be a positive place, and not one of toxicity. ❤️ 

I agree with the decision.

In most instances, those rating scores are polarizing. The full 5 or 10 stars are mostly given by courtesy and the one, half-star or zero are often used for bullying, intimidation and unrelated messages.

As we're keeping the ability to react (like, thanks,...), feedback and approval can still be expressed.

Thank you. 👍

In full support of this decision 🙌 

It’s always been my thought that if a lady looks like her pics, provides the services she says she does, and is all-around safe to see and legitimate, then the number scales are all completely subjective. One man’s “3 stars” is another man’s “5 stars”, so rating systems don’t provide any real value or insight to clients - imo. 
That and so many factors on the clients end go without mention in the “subpar” ratings - poor hygiene, impolite mannerisms, disrespecting boundaries, , showing up late, etc, all have an impact the level of service I can provide without compromising my health and safety. 

• Like 5