Nancy French Review

Nancy French from YFL is in Halifax. Has anyone got a chance to visit and can provide feedback or review. It would help as she is visiting Halifax for the first time. Thank you. 

I saw her.  She's super nice and very attentive. 

That said,  YFL does have to take a hard look at the "stats" they are advertising for their providers. How do I put this nicely  >>>>   if someone has a preference and the ad conveys that preference but then after the session you have to go back and double check the ad to make sure you weren't confused  >>>> it's just getting way too commonplace, and now several times with YFL..  I'm ok with a reasonable range, but too often now it's beyond reasonable. 

Ok, that's my 2 cents and I'm bracing for impact ...  

I couldn’t agree with NSG more. Lots of guys are into all different types of body types. You just have to be honest about yours. 

Nancy is an amazing person. She is good looking and has all the skills in the world to leave you coming for more. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have a good GFE experience in Halifax.

• Like 1

Agree with leo45 she is very nice and worth a visit but agree with nsguy14 more as there can also be some disappointment.

I'm guessing her body size not reflective of her photos ? It's a dicey conversation but the bottom line is be honest. Men love women of all shapes and sizes . I sure do 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Daysha Love said:

I really hate that this thread is about this girls body type. @lydiahardwood I don’t see the relevancy here… 

Unfortunately there is a 100% relevancy. If the add suggests a body type of one piticular type. And the add is extremely misleading in that regard. Then THAT is the relevancy. Like it or not. That is a fact. And no amount of you not liking it makes it less true.  Period.... full stop. When someone pays for a service.  They would expect the add to be accurate and honest.  

Now with that being said. There is of course some lee way where one is just splitting hairs over something minor.   As stated above.... most men love woman of all body shapes and sizes. I know I personally do. But most would expect the adds and visuals to be recent and accurate.  But when the add suggests a certain body type. And the reality is of another totally different body type and or size. That is misleading and dishonest.  I would assume that is all that they are suggesting.   

• Like 6

I agree 100% with lookingforsome . We are not debating the fact there are all shapes and sizes and men who love that they have a choice but if someone says 120 lbs and you get there and its 160 lbs that's misleading and unfair . It must be fair and honest on both sides .I agree Splitting hairs on just a bit of  weight difference  is silly but not when it's a huge gap .

• Like 1

As a member I like this thread. I think the conversation has been respectful and there has been nothing said negatively about the provider. In fact the opposite. Glowing reviews on her ability to please and being good at what she does.

Members communicating inaccuracies in an ad is to the benefit of all members. Nothing negative just sharing information that by all accounts is true.

The real question is, with a group of ladies that always seem to provide amazing opportunities for high quality companionship to the fine gentlemen of Halifax, why are the photos not accurate.

The issue is not body type it’s the provider’s misrepresentation of body type. Ironically if the ad and photos were accurate, the men of Halifax would have flocked to see her almost entirely based on the YFL reputation of high quality encounters. This thread would not exist and all the energy would be reflected in the reco section.

ML

Edited by MassageLover-613
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MassageLover-613 said:

As a member I like this thread. I think the conversation has been respectful and there has been nothing said negatively about the provider. In fact the opposite. Glowing reviews on her ability to please and being good at what she does.

The conversation itself is not a problem as the topic was raised more than once in the past years.

But having a specific name attached to it, does make it problematic in regard to board rules. This issue should have been raised in a general discussion and not as direct feedback.

Not gonna say more.

12 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

The conversation itself is not a problem as the topic was raised more than once in the past years.

But having a specific name attached to it, does make it problematic in regard to board rules. This issue should have been raised in a general discussion and not as direct feedback.

Not gonna say more.

Fair point!!

Attached to a name or not , my piont still stands. And I stand by it.   😉   Accurate representation is key. For all independents and or Agency's.   I will add , the service from every YFL that I have ever saw was absolutely top notch.  That aside , it does not change the fact of accurate representation from any add.  

Edited by lookingforsome
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Not gonna say more.

I agree.  The topic is legit, but shouldn't have a name attached to it.  

As for "most guys"...I am obviously not most guys because I have very specific tastes so I try to be very careful and do my research.

But on a general note grossly misleading ads from otherwise reputable agencies are definitely not cool!!

• Like 1

I know I said being done with this topic, but will give this piece of advice:

If for whatever reasons you feel disappointed with a person, group or establishment with a normally solid reputation, I strongly suggest communicating and sharing your concern privately with them before publicly posting about it. Not always, but will sometimes get a valid explanation.

If you're not satisfied with the answer. You can either post it in the warning forum or general discussion depending on the gravity of the complaint.

In conclusion, always better to resolve things privately.

Guest lydiahardwood
On 10/7/2021 at 10:32 PM, Greenteal said:

In conclusion, always better to resolve things privately.

👆

Locking this thread - in future please always raise concerns or complaints privately with the SP/agency. 

But also, thank you for remaining respectful.