Sign in to follow this  

Emily Beauchamp ❤️ NEW WEBSITE ❤️ Debutante blond spinner ❤️ From Montreal ❤️ Toronto Oct 5th - 10th ✨ Pfizer vaccinated ✨

For Booking : (514) 209-1162

[email protected]

Website https://www.missemilybeauchamp.com

Twitter : https://twitter.com/Emilybeau19

Please note before booking : I decided to hide my tattoos on my recent photos. This is only for privacy and safety purposes. I have many tattoo covering my body so it's important for you to be aware of it before booking. No additional photo will be send before meeting.

IMG_5061.thumb.JPG.7aa8a262de1e4c146ea647a71d41129e.JPG

Distinguished Gentleman,

My name is Emily Beauchamp, I am an elite courtesan for gentlemen who enjoy the excitement of a devoted woman but also privacy and discretion. I am a passionate, sensual, playful, and truly attentive woman that will always have your greatest pleasure at heart. My French-Canadian heritage makes me fun, accessible, and down to earth - with a free spirit that will definitely seduce you.

My academic background makes me the perfect companion for gentlemen seeking a true connection through sincere and stimulating discussion. My academic interests range from international politics to sustainable development; in which I am currently completing a graduate degree. I absolutely love exchanging with others on these topics as it’s the best way to learn.

What drives me even more is my desire for new sexual experiences. Being myself bisexual, I love sensual encounters with multiple people at the same time, including women and men. I would qualify myself as a “Switch,” meaning I can both dominate and be dominated and can shift between the two in a fraction of second. I can assure you that special trait will make me a unique and unforgettable experience and you will always ask for more.

My body is 100% natural, just adorned with some color here and there. My look is one of a kind and will attract the attention you are looking for when we enjoy a night out together. I am an open-minded lady who knows her manners and etiquette and I am drawn to attentive gentlemen who know how to treat a woman with dignity and respect.

IMG_5335.thumb.JPG.3c9f14e389c766c996f51e42db39db40.JPG

Come live a full and genuine GirlFriend Experience with your new favorite Girl Next Door. I promise you will find it unforgettable.

IMG_5063.thumb.JPG.28e3bb930fcc45a89aac9ef4592429b9.JPG

More about me :

Bust : 34B
Height : 5 feet 1 inch
Weight : 100lbs
Shoe Size : 7 US

IMG_5065.thumb.JPG.d9fdd42dc49ce546a3667a19eb5a1ef2.JPG

Donation : (Incall)

L’adorable : 1 hour / 350$

L’aimante : 90 minutes / 500$

L’alléchante : 2 hour / 700$

Donation : (Outcall)

1 hour / 450$ + transportation

90 mins / 650$ + transportation

+ 450$ each additional hour

Please take note that multi-hours deal is available for any appointment of 3 hours or more. Overnight, full day, weekend and date night are also available on demand.

IMG_5062.thumb.JPG.21ca195672330fdfdcd20178d0092874.JPG

Here is the appointment form for my new lovers:

Full Name :
A description of yourself :
Phone Number*:
Date, Time & Duration :
City :
Special Request :

*Landlines are not accepted.

Please note that for all new lovers, a reference from another elite courtesan is required (name, date of your last meeting, and email). If you are unable to provide any references, a Lyla Handle or a complete LinkedIn profile or a deposit can be required. Once your form is completed and approved, your appointment is confirmed. I look forward to meeting you and satisfying both our wildest desires.

IMG_5064.thumb.JPG.425cff7485ad535852b49de8428cd050.JPG

Edited by Emily Beauchamp

Sign in to follow this