โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’™๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐”๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ’™ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—–๐—ง.๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐˜๐—ต

๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก

INCALL OCTOBER 16th ONLY Seeing Prebooked Clients

Special Incall Rate's

โžก๏ธย 2hour Out Callย GFE Dealย โฌ…๏ธ

&ย 

Multi Hour Deals

ย 

About Me:

My name is Amarra, but I also go by GeekyGirl902 on lyla. Iโ€™m petite, fit and caring.ย Who says you canโ€™t have the whole package ;)
Iโ€™m quite the chatterbox as well๐Ÿ˜›. I prefer to spend an hour or so with clients because I like to genuinely talk and get to know you. It makes our chemistry stronger, itโ€™s not just a โ€œcum and goโ€ experience with me.

ย 

Iโ€™m a sensualist who is sensitive and wonโ€™t stop at anything to please. Iโ€™m an athletic fit girl who is caring, sweet & sensual. Describing myself is like trying to describe the taste of a piece of chocolate mousse cake. You simply need to try it to understand what Iโ€™m sayingย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love to laugh and have fun. Most importantly... I love to bond and connect and be passionate with my clients on all levels.ย When we first have our encounter you first notice my warm welcoming smile & giddy personality. As you get to know me, youโ€™ll be surprised to know Iโ€™m quite the conversationalist who has a caring heart.ย At the end of our date, you will be yearning for more of that ''special chocolate cake.''

large.B8F69A4C-5F2F-4897-B91E-9D9883B15E23.jpeg.1d2ec4a62e516bfc8f80983e0e885b56.jpeg

Stats:ย 

Height:ย 5โ€™1ย 

Weight:ย 110lbs

Cup Size:ย 32ย Aย Cup

โ€ข I have a beautiful face that matches my bubbly personality, Iโ€™m a petite lady with enticing curves, many say Iโ€™m a lot smaller then they expect! ๐Ÿ˜‰

large.6CB24E39-BA62-4C5C-A403-4F91D267F50C.jpeg.d5853c90f4aeb4c002a03d438f7394f3.jpeg

Booking My Services:

โ€ขย When booking an appointment leave aย brief message of getting to know you.ย 

**(Please let me know what youโ€™re looking for, length of time, etc...)**

Example:ย Hello my name is ____, Iโ€™m __ years old, Iโ€™m looking to spend __ time with you. I'm looking for ____ย services.

871780B9-ED4A-4227-8F01-ABD1068CC855.thumb.jpeg.c06cd859d78a0273052fbd0b04450129.jpeg

How to Verify Yourself:

โ€ข A reference from a legitimate provider (Onย Lyla)

โ€ข A picture of your ID with your name & age visible (everything else can be blacked out)ย 

ย 

โ€ข Etransfer deposit.

7A0AD0FE-1D31-4655-AA03-0526FE9E648C.thumb.jpeg.dd80265e6b34cb27edec480f45a0f86e.jpeg

Serious Inquiries Only

OnlyFans:ย @geekygirl-amarra

• Like 3