Corydon Oui location

There is a young woman- Lily  ( Black Hair )  at Corydon Ave.   Fabulous English,  Very good good massage skills. She’s 26 , not 62 .  Actually 26. Nice body, will Definitely repeat. Left very Happy. 

• Thanks 1

She's black Canadian, around 26yrs old, slim with a dump truck and prettiest girl I've seen working at places like this. Asked 5 minutes in if I just wanted a massage which was a turn-off. Massage was seriously lacking. 45 minutes of forearm on back and legs. No teasing or sensual at all. Flip was great though

1 hour ago, cbucky said:

you say the flip was great any he

No she was definitely a she 😂, I mean this place is well known for things like that and if you couldn't figure it out from my comments....

OMG can you read these different threads?

also why don’t ya try ladies out instead of going from thread to thread asking who’s the best or what extras can you get

every experience can be different for each of us so spend some money instead of typing 4 words in all these different topics, bull 💩

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tsoforlife said:

OMG can you read these different threads?

also why don’t ya try ladies out instead of going from thread to thread asking who’s the best or what extras can you get

every experience can be different for each of us so spend some money instead of typing 4 words in all these different topics, bull 💩

Then what’s purpose of this site?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, creta said:

Then what’s purpose of this site?

We’ve already been through this. It’s just to shill for providers. The rules state that honest reviews and any talk about services aren’t allowed. The very first thread in this sub is a recent reprimand for answering questions. 

• Thanks 2

I think when a poster asked about if there was any he, I think they meant H E, not he, him.  Enquiring about whether the original poster was happy at the end of the session. 

Yes, discussing specific services provided that are outside the legal seems kind of odd, considering this website is for the discussion of SP's in general.  Yes, I know selling sex is not a criminal offence, only buying it is.  Still, I understand not wanting to get any red flags flying, or getting MPA's in trouble.  I don't think we need to discuss the exact services provided, or rates.  That said, I think that a simple heads up about whether it is a RMT establishment, or something a little more fun is totally in line with the spirit of the discussions on this board.