8 hours ago, TonyK said:

@JohnnieBB Did you see her?

Not yet but planning on it tomorrow! Has anyone else seen her yet? That’s the thing about this site I know someone has but won’t say lol

Edited by JohnnieBB

5 hours ago, JohnnieBB said:

Not yet but planning on it tomorrow! Has anyone else seen her yet? That’s the thing about this site I know someone has but won’t say lol

Lol! Hope to see a review from you tomorrow. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, babyparadise said:

I have Verifed photos now on the ad if that helps anyone to have a bit more trust. 

Ms @babyparadise

your verified pictures are not showing up on your Leo-list ad, please add them there (& maybe here in Lyla too).

Thanks

image.png.400b17d5f0a52509d2103bf7febc9d1b.png

verified pics will look like this -

image.png.1c631372b0f10445aa3935df3bfb5f09.png

Edited by beesh
  • Thanks 1

I have not seen her , but had a text conversation with her trying to feel her out on being legit . She seems legit to me 

she was very accommodating with texts and seemed to give answers that made since . She can not host . 

I was hoping to see her this week , but unexpected business trip came into play. 

hopefully can make it work next week with her . So I will toftt and will certainly post if she is real and legit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 10/29/2021 at 9:50 AM, petus1256 said:

I have not seen her , but had a text conversation with her trying to feel her out on being legit . She seems legit to me 

she was very accommodating with texts and seemed to give answers that made since . She can not host . 

I was hoping to see her this week , but unexpected business trip came into play. 

hopefully can make it work next week with her . So I will toftt and will certainly post if she is real and legit 

Any luck?