If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Time travel/teleportation or regeneration/healing, particularly if I could use my blood to heal others 🥰😁🌻❤️🧡💛

E5723579-EDE4-4B14-9068-3F79C474EBD3.png

Edited by Rylee Love 069
  • Like 2

Well less, actually not a super power at all...I wish I have (and had) perfect health. Not only for the obvious reason...health, but also my bedside table wouldn't look like a pharmacy 😆 

But since the thread is a wish for any super power I wish I could, with the blink of an eye transport myself anywhere worldwide be it for an evening, an overnight or more and come home when I feel like it

A Rambling 

RG

• Like 1

I would love to have mind control.  I do not wish to control other people but many times just relate my information to them and get back some information from them when I want.  I would like to be able to know what they are thinking about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right now I wish I could fly. Wouldn't have to deal with traffic and go on vacation anytime without having to deal with the bloody airlines. Mind you I would still get hassled at customs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JackJack said:

Right now I wish I could fly. Wouldn't have to deal with traffic and go on vacation anytime without having to deal with the bloody airlines. Mind you I would still get hassled at customs.

Not unless you can learn how to fly under the radars.

My super power would be the ability to intuitively sense exactly where and how to stimulate any woman to give her intense, long-lasting, mind-blowing multiple orgasms every time. 🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Greenly said:

My super power would be the ability to intuitively sense exactly where and how to stimulate any woman to give her intense, long-lasting, mind-blowing multiple orgasms every time. 🙂

A young man was walking along one of Southern California's sandy beaches He suddenly spots this bottle, gets the cork out and out pops a Genie.

The Genie grants his benefactor the classic, "one wish" and it will be yours. Being an avid surfer, it doesn't take him long to say,
"Would you build me a bridge to Hawaii?"

The Genie replies:
"Do you know what you are asking for? Do you know how long the bridge would have to be? Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. And the maintenance of that bridge! No, think of another wish."

The man said OK and tried to think of a really good wish. Finally, he said,
"I want the ability to intuitively sense exactly where and how to stimulate any woman to give her intense, long-lasting, mind-blowing multiple orgasms every time"

After a long sigh, the Genie responds:
"Would you like that bridge with two lanes or four?"

• Haha 2