Do you have any pets? If yes; How many? What kind? What are their names? Please post pictures if you feel comfortable doing so! 😁❤️🌻

I currently have 2 dogs. My eldest/female is named Riley Rae, and my boy is named Ascher Atlas Wyatt (Yes I know, the 3 names may seem like a bit much but if you knew what happened and looked them up and also knew that my dad always said that pets need to have a middle name and that I lost both my male dog and my dad last year then you’d likely understand.) Riley is a Golden/Cocker Spaniel x German/Dutch Shepherd and Ascher is a full breed Golden Retriever 🥰❤️🧡💛🌻🌹

A386AC38-B8AF-4A5F-B1DB-911BD73B3845.png

C11CE926-0BB3-494D-B982-EAE959F5902C.png

• Like 2

I’m going to add onto this to add a picture of the dog I lost last year. His name was Ryder Rex and I called him both my Sunshine and my Prince Charming. He slept in my arms every night and was both my and Riley’s best friend. We feel very lucky to have Ascher in our lives now as we felt so lost and were having such a hard time. Even though Ryder is and always will be irreplaceable and although it was extremely hard to actually finally go through the full process of getting a new pup (I actually had to get my mom to help me as I just was never able to actually bring myself to even really search well, nvm to actually finally get one), I am so thankful to have him with us today and I know Riley is too. After being so overwhelmed with such debilitating grief there’s finally true joy and a sense of real happiness in our home again. Here is a picture of my oh so loving and sweet Prince Charming Ryder Rex and my lovely pretty Princess Riley Rae the last time they got groomed before he so suddenly and tragically passed away. 

3F41A9F1-DCA4-4396-A0C1-1E21C7DA3D75.png

• Like 2

I'm currently owned by Beatrix Kiddo, Brat for short.  I rescued her approximately two years ago, now the only thing, when do I get rescued from her?...😹 

A I Guess Feline Rambling

RG 

20191218_194040.jpg

20191102_103915.jpg

20191018_200159.jpg

20191016_174848.jpg

20200304_162932.jpg

• Like 1

I am caring for my sister's cats Pink and Floyd while she stages and sells her house.  I love having them around, but I don't love the cat hair I have to vacuum up every day.

• Like 2