1121 Henderson Hwy

I paid a visit here on Oct 15 and received a massage from a middle aged and fairly attractive Asian woman named Monica. The entire place is quite nice and seems clean. The room was quite big and had a very comfortable and large massage table. She asked if I wanted light or hard pressure and I responded with medium. She did very good work on my back and shoulders and overall it was a very pleasant experience. I would recommend her if you haven't already seen her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Recommended 855 Henderson Hwy,  What they care about most is providing good service to their customers. Worthwhile will repeat

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Romeo. said:

Recommended 855 Henderson Hwy,  What they care about most is providing good service to their customers. Worthwhile will repeat

The thread is about 1121 Henderson, don’t sabotage it with stuff about 855. 
they have their own thread, capiche!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I ended up seeing Ada. A somewhat overweight shorter / stockier build Asian woman. She was very nice and gave a thorough massage. Other items were on the menu which I politely declined. I have now seen her and Monica and I would rate Monica slightly better overall. I will likely try Alice and see out of the 3 that I most prefer.

Cheers,