Geeky Girl Amarra • White • 3503

I recently had the opportunity to meet this stunning beauty. Very friendly and top quality service, good communication, nice location, great hygiene, and passionate interaction--everything was there. Has a really bubbly personality and relaxing vibes. Definitely worth paying a visit whenever she gets an incall location, which is not very often. Don't miss her. Thanks @Geekygirl902 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Amarra is just amazing. If you have a chance to get a booking, run! 🙂

she is so sweet, a beautiful personality and really funny!
She managed to bring me to the sky! I don’t know how she does, but I had a fantastic moment. 
I would repeat anytime if she offers incall more often. 

• Thanks 1

I had the opportunity to get together with Amarra earlier this week. She is an absolute delight! Her pictures hint at how sexy she is but, you need to see her live to truly understand. When she looks at you with her stunning eyes you will be mesmerized!

Communication with Amarra was easy. She went out of her way to accommodate my schedule. She is upbeat, friendly, and takes an interest in understanding what you are looking for in your visit.

My time spent with Amarra was memorable!

I will definitely repeat! 

• Thanks 2

I've just seen  this beautiful young lady I'm glad I took the time to meet up with her she's very easy going and will make you feel comfortable. I know I'll be returning to see her

• Thanks 1

I had the chance to (finally) meet up with Amarra recently. Her availability and mine rarely match, so it was a great treat to get together.

Such an amazing young lady. Her pictures are accurate; check out her ads or her profile here on Lyla. Perhaps one of the most petite girls I've been with. I'd describe her as being a high school cheerleader (though she's definitely of age). She won Lyla's "most sensous Christmas photo" contest last year, and it's extremely easy to see why.

Great to talk to, extremely eager to make sure you have a good time. The hour we spent legitimately felt like two or three. Pre-meetup communication was awesome, and the in call was great with solid directions.

She's a low volume provider who books up fairly quickly, but absolutely worth the experience. I would (and will) repeat in a heartbeat, when schedules align again. Her ads are up on Lyla when she's working, and she's usually outcalls only (with the occasional incall).

On 1/8/2023 at 2:52 PM, Zachmont said:

I had the chance to (finally) meet up with Amarra recently. Her availability and mine rarely match, so it was a great treat to get together.

Such an amazing young lady. Her pictures are accurate; check out her ads or her profile here on Lyla. Perhaps one of the most petite girls I've been with. I'd describe her as being a high school cheerleader (though she's definitely of age). She won Lyla's "most sensous Christmas photo" contest last year, and it's extremely easy to see why.

Great to talk to, extremely eager to make sure you have a good time. The hour we spent legitimately felt like two or three. Pre-meetup communication was awesome, and the in call was great with solid directions.

She's a low volume provider who books up fairly quickly, but absolutely worth the experience. I would (and will) repeat in a heartbeat, when schedules align again. Her ads are up on Lyla when she's working, and she's usually outcalls only (with the occasional incall).

Amarra  is one of my favorites 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.