Sign in to follow this  

Exotic BBW Model & Muse | Mississauga Nov 15-17th RSVP today

alo10.thumb.jpg.8d21eaba028534f11c618d1e79fc64d7.jpg

Join me in me in my favorite canadian get away city, Toronto!

November 15th-17th | Dixie & 401

_______

Best paired with confident, secure men wi

Once met, you will find me to be be relaxed with an upbeat demeanor and a warm outgoing personality. Beautifully paired with kind, generous, secure, discreet professionals that are in search of an outgoing, exciting stunning muse that appreciates living fabulously, indulging fantasies, exploring passions and throwing caution to the wind. My company is often spent with those that intimidate others but you can be confident know that when it comes to you and me, it is just us. NO judgement, not expectations, let's just relax, toast a glass to our meeting and allow our natural chemistry to take reign. Discreet, safe, open minded with an effortless talent to executing the perfect erotic fantasy. Time spent together will forever go unmatched. So relax, drop that deposit, I've got a great little spot I like to host at that you is perfect. The only thing you should be stressing about is whether or not to bring a bottle of champagne or introduce me to you favorite bottle of bold red wine(chilean malbec fan).

Two hour reservations are my preferred introductory session but extended dinner dates are my forte. Let's meet at Canoe and then retire to my hotel room or yours? let's make our first night together count.

RSVP via email right now!

Want to get to know me a bit more? Get a better feel for our genuine compatibility? Join me on IG or twitter to 

Get To Know me! @HelloMsSymone

alo7.thumb.jpg.4d600a120b100c18da9d1cf91dc6bb83.jpg

Exclusive

2hrs | Private Consultation | 550

4hr | Dinner Date | 900

(inquire for my Toronto restaurant wishlist)

Overnight 12hrs | Sunset to Sunrise | 2000

___

All-inclusive Incall

2hrs 400/hr

outcalls incur an additional travel fee to be determined based on location

alo9.jpg.40336a6fa368d1d4272d0eaf85c36a4e.jpg

RSVP

Reservation are best made via email and can be secured with a nominal etransfer or e-giftcard deposit. 

When making your introduction please provide the following information to allow for a quick & easy reservation:

Your Name | Date | Duration | City

When making contact you should be deposit ready. Thank you in advance for approaching our arrangement with grace, tact and,

style and refraining for mentioning anything distasteful when making contact. 

___

T. +14375226312

E. [email protected]

S. @HelloMsSymone

alo4.thumb.jpg.34c0c95d87f74efef3c279f6526310af.jpg

Disclaimer:

Exotic, mature and trusted BBW model by day. With a passion for plus size modeling you will find this full figure muse to be on trend. maintained, discreet with a love for accomplished, refined, classy and outgoing professionals in need of partner that allows them to be their more genuine relaxed laidback selves. Maintaining a polished and well-kept appearance being seen in public together means that we i will command attention but without the raised eyebrows. 

If you are in the mood for a plus size plumo full figure bbw babe with big soft natural a stunning pretty face and an drive that could drive a caveman wiled without having to forfeit any of your non-negotiables then I am your girls. Sophisticated, educated with a decent amount of experience catering to accomplish entrepreneurs, polite professionals, chivalrous gentleman, and brilliant intellectuals, that absolutely adore a strong, confident, curvy women that exudes confidence and knows EXACTLY what she wants in a man. Secure your one on one experience with a women that cannot be matched. Kink & BDSm connoisseurs are welcome to book, please apply a $100/hr premium to all listed rates. Experienced in Findom, impact play, sensual domination, Sensual to intense impact play. Dungeon available in Ottawa and toronto when the rental fee is accommodated. Thank you.

HARD LIMITS: Caviar(exception starting at 5k)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this