Kylie Jane • White • 2898

I know I have written about Kylie Jane in the past but with her permission and, hopefully, that of Lyla I am writing this new one.

This is not about how beautiful she is or how great she is at her work as a sex worker. These are already well documented and I feel no need to add to it. This is about qualities of Kylie that I have come to appreciate specially in the past year. Of course my first contact with Kylie was about sex and physical contact. But it quickly evolved. In the past year I have found qualities in her that I did not expect. I already knew she is well educated, knowledgeable and a greedatn conversationalist but she is more.

After my car accident one year ago, she did not hesitate to see even though wasn't defaced and not so good to look at. I had also just found that I had cancer, the same kind that had taken my wife's life three ago. It changed me. I felt I had a death sentence. I decided to make the most of the time I had and better from my car accident I started seeking the company of Kylie. That is what she became to me, a companion. I could long periods just talking to her and she would listen, offered some advice. Never did she pity me but continued to treat me as usual. Visits became longer and more frequent. She had a way of making me forget or ignore any pain I had by her words and intimacy.

Once I had the surgery which was more intensive than thought, cancer was aggressive, I was supposed to be inactive for six weeks. I lasted two weeks and asked Kylie to visit me . We never stopped. She was always so understanding, encouraging. She can make long visits even day visits seem so short. 

I am glad I built memories with her as now the cancer has come back and I find I can no longer see her as I did. Each I feel weaker and sicker and seldom dare to go out or entertain. I even had to cancel some events/date that I held firm to for the last three. 

So Kylie is so much more than just a sex worker. Sure if that is all you want her to be, but she is so much more. She has kept me focused. She is a true companion. Always positive she assures me that things will be better again and she will be here for me. She has been something I had never expected three years ago when I first contacted her. All I wanted then was sex. Well I got that and so much more. I could probably write a book, eh!

• Like 8

Kylie is certainly one of the good guys. It is easy to tell that when you meet her. A very lovely person. So sorry to hear of you troubles Ray, I hope things go well for you. All the best!!

• Like 2

Thank you so much for these words. It's my pleasure to there for you on your ups and downs. You enriched me with sharing your journey.  And I'm sure things will improve and you will be able to do everything without a worry soon.  I've often said you treat ladies with the upmost respect, courtesy and generosity. I do look forward to seeing you again, xo xo xo. 

Kylie Jane 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't been very active lately but I just wanted to bump up this thread. Kylie is a gem, gentlemen please treat her with respect. I don't understand how she does it, but she is always very nice and pleasing. Thank you @KylieJane

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 9:31 PM, thor13 said:

I haven't been very active lately but I just wanted to bump up this thread. Kylie is a gem, gentlemen please treat her with respect. I don't understand how she does it, but she is always very nice and pleasing. Thank you @KylieJane

kylie jane loves being with a good man. treat her with the respect she deserves as she is one of the few that loves,

loves, being loved.  very well dressed and very pretty, great personality,. .   she will treat you like a king. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.