Blindfolds and masks

I'm curious to find out how many of the Lyla members ever used a mask or blindfold on a date with a fine lady?  I'm aware that it is risky for the lady to wear a blindfold with a new gent she just met but what about having it on them.  I find that wearing a blindfold will make you use all your other senses more and can be enjoyable as well because of that.

7d622de0d009b9642a9470f7215983a6b5c68fda

My fantasy...

8f929b8a904ad51f3c9c25241cc0906722bfa043

• Like 3

And then there’s not so elegant  me 😂

576D03E4-F394-4BA1-B46D-ED352C5BB445.jpeg

To answer that I use them a lot but I know my cleints really well. I am also fetish provider. It’s not typically a first date thing unless it’s a Dominatrix appointment and it’s negotiated as an ask. Then it’s typically gimp hoods and edgier masks. 

I won’t wear them as a submissive companion unless I know the client well. Cutesy sexy kitty mask or something I can see out of being the exception. 

As a provider:

Most typically it’s a plain silk scarf🧣for lighter play. I find most men willing victims for it😉, I don’t easily allow it myself on me.

As a hobbyist I tend to ask my provider to tell me if/or when she’s ready to use one as I do like giving it reviving sensory deprivation but only if they are kink providers. I have never asked it if a non kink provider.  I also make them aware my visits are NOT conditionally based on needing that. While I have spurts of variation;  I tend to frequent the same provider or two so that trust builds time. 

i am curious overall in the non kink side how often they are used. 

Edited by Janebondage
Not conditionally based on that. not
  • Like 3

On 11/4/2021 at 3:56 PM, NotchJohnson said:

I'm curious to find out how many of the Lyla members ever used a mask or blindfold on a date with a fine lady?  I'm aware that it is risky for the lady to wear a blindfold with a new gent she just met but what about having it on them.  I find that wearing a blindfold will make you use all your other senses more and can be enjoyable as well because of that.

Had my first such encounter just last week. It was quite the experience. It really did enhance things and heightened the senses. It needs to be with someone you know and trust of course but it can be a really interesting and unique experience. 

• Like 3

Whoops

4 hours ago, Mikeyboy said:

Had my first such encounter just last week. It was quite the experience. It really did enhance things and heightened the senses. 

something to be said about the simplicity of a simple silk scarf. 😉

• Like 4