Tallia - Leolist • White • LL

Had the chance to meet this wonderful lady a few weeks ago. Very respectful, caring, and welcoming. Decent location, highly recommended. 

Fully agree met her today. I was late and communication was very good. I was running behind our agreed upon time but open communication made the meeting work. Highly recommend really enjoyed our time together. Can’t wait to meet Emily and get this party started :D.

Has anyone seen Tallia posting lately? I was one of her regulars but she seems to have gone. I know she works with Emily a lot and I knew Emily was taking some time off . I’m thinking Tallia has done the same . 

any word ? Thanks 

The last advertisement I saw was a month or six weeks ago, which was for online only services as I recall. As for Emily, I saw one or two ads around the same time from her but since late last year both have been very sporadic on LL, in my experience. That’s all facts I have. 

Just saw Tallia tonight. Still hot as hell and a great talker. Glad she posted on LL again. Thought I was never going to get the experience. Hopefully a duo with her and Emily is next!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.