Amber Lynn RMT advertised on Kijiji

I have contacted Amber and am likely going to give her massage a try this week. Has anyone had any experience with her? What caught my attention was the fact she advertises her massage table is next to the fireplace! 🔥🔥

This lady had been advertising under different names and different phone numbers for the better part of the last 2 years or more. I am just throwing that out there as it seems rather shifty. Many other members can attest to the number of names this woman has used. She is located in older part of St. Vital just south of Fermor between St. Mary's and St. Anne's.

I booked with her once and confirmed the time about 2 hours in advance and when I texted again to say I was on my way I was told to come 2 hours after that. So I simply deleted the text and moved on. I don't have time for game playing.

Cheers,

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, rooster1975 said:

Gordon, are you able to provide names previously used by Amber? I would like to search reviews on these other names.

Pretty sure there’s a character limit on replies so i doubt he’d be able to list all the names she’s gone by in the last 6 months even. 

All jokes aside, I tried contacting her a while ago just to test the waters. I would not recommend it. 

• Haha 1

Yes Mattyice204 is correct. There has been a lot of names. I am afraid none of the first names she has used I can easily recall. Sometimes she would have a name listed in the writeup but the name appearing where the address is located would be different. Wish I could help you but her previous ads are all taken down anyway so not sure you would be able to track. She used at least 2 phone numbers as well.

An easy way to avoid her, is that most of her kk ads say open 24 hours. She copies other legit RMT ads, from other cities including the pictures of the massage room.

Edited by DwayneR

In fact I recall her copying verbatim an add placed by Michelle who advertises both on LeoList and Kijiji. Michelle is highly respected in the community. I advised Michelle what this woman was doing and she was thankful to find out. But yes she copies people's information and changes her name and also has used at least 3 different phone numbers. As usual buyer beware.

If you check the ads on Kijiji today you will see she is now using the name Ashley. If you take a look at the name she uses when you click on the ad she just types in goobbley dee gook.  gdfgfdsfvgtgr. That's the name she uses so its just putting your fingers on the home row and hammering on the keyboard...sometimes it will be dafdafadsfdsfa

You get the idea.

Enough said 🙂

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/take-a-break-60-min-massage-45-because-you-deserve-it/1596299012

This morning her name on Kijiji is Jasmine. She has a new phone number but again notice where you put in your name she lists it as........gdfgfdsfvgtgr.

If you ever see ads where the name is listed in this type of manner it's the same gal who has been posing with different names and phone numbers for many years.

Her fees are now down to $45 so perhaps people are slowly catching on to her antics.

• Thanks 2

Yup.  I texted Ashley for shits and giggles.  Responded back hours later, "Hi, this is Jasmine".  

facepalm.gif

This lady's been covered before in this thread:

You'll want to look closely at the post from @kris1972

i am a close friend of ashleys and for your info my name is jasmine we are both rmts ther eis nothing fishy about the ads its called kijiji only allows 2 ads so to get our names out there we use different names not against the law so stop writing shit reviews maaybe stop being paranoid and book wiht us and you wil lsee we are legit and damn good at what we do!

• Haha 1

@jasmine1, that's great you've joined and getting involved; welcome!  Looking forward to seeing some recommendations from past clients on either of you to help take the plunge.  But just so we know, if we want to book with Ashley, do we book through you?  Where do we find your ad these days?

Edited by GoodLick
  • Haha 1

Always goes by every name in the baby book for a female. Amberlynn, Brenda, Paige, Serene Parkin, Ashley have all been used this year. It is all one person. 

• Thanks 3