Crooks' ad has been floating around for a while, but her new ad from today has the name Amber. It has a few of the same pictures as well as some new ones.

Is this a red flag?

Not really, other than the fact she calls herself "The Crooks" and ask for "ALL CASH REQUIRED UPFRONT".

It's maybe honest in term of marketing, but concerning at the same time.

The lack of online feedback also doesn't help.

Had a little conversation with her, booked and then backed out for an unrelated reason. She explained that the name change was due to people taking the previous name literally. The location. which I won't disclose, is legit, I've seen a few well known SPs at this place. She then gave me her hh rate, was not the same as listed on her ad, I let her know that and she confirmed it was the rate from the ad.

Honestly, I'm even less sure about visiting her now... 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BlackFrost35 said:

Had a little conversation with her, booked and then backed out for an unrelated reason. She explained that the name change was due to people taking the previous name literally. The location. which I won't disclose, is legit, I've seen a few well known SPs at this place. She then gave me her hh rate, was not the same as listed on her ad, I let her know that and she confirmed it was the rate from the ad.

Honestly, I'm even less sure about visiting her now... 

With a name implying she's not alone and not quite on the level, not sure what she expected.

And if other information are also inaccurate, better sit it out and choose someone else.