Strange day.

I'm not sure if I can post this but it does say massage discussion on the top of the page.  I have been going to different Asian massage places and have had mostly good  experiences.  Lately this has changed. Was at the place ( won't mention names ) and was having a nice back rub from the attendant.  A lot of text messaging and then the door bell sounded at the place. Funny I thought to myself but the attendant said she would be right back and left to answer the door.  I can hear some conversations going on with her and another guy.  Then I hear the door open and then close to another room.  I  was laying on my table  with strange thoughts going through my head. She took another client into a different room while I was in my room. What am I supposed to do. Should I stay or should I go. She came back to the room 35 minutes later. I was at a loss for words. Just wondering what others would have done in this situation. I don't have any plans to return to this place. I don't know if this post is in the right spot or if it will stay. Definitely not any recommendation here. 

I think I would have walked out after 10 min. Mostly if she's busy with someone else.

Did she at least apologized? Gave you the agreed time or partial refund?

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

I think I would have walked out after 10 min. Mostly if she's busy with someone else.

Did she at least apologized? Gave you the agreed time or partial refund?

Too funny, I have been to this place before. Not much was said by her except sorry I took so long. I just kept quiet and and left saying to myself that I would never go back, No discounts or " I will make it batter next time ". . Just thinking out loud now. 

1 hour ago, newfy said:

Too funny, I have been to this place before. Not much was said by her except sorry I took so long. I just kept quiet and and left saying to myself that I would never go back, No discounts or " I will make it batter next time ". . Just thinking out loud now. 

You were far more tolerant you had any right to be. Even if I normally avoid those type of places, I normally sympathize with employees as they're often exploited. I'm even fine with random mistakes or unpredictable circumstances. But if she or her boss don't have the common courtesy to explain what's happening ON YOUR TIME, f... them and f...that place.

Yeah, that's unacceptable. I get it if you don't want to name the place, but if that happened to me I'd definitely have posted something in the Warnings section so others could avoid the same thing.

Without knowing the details, it's possible that the MA was caught between a rock and a hard place if she had some sort of obligation to whoever just walked in, so it may not be reasonable to blame her too much... but if that were the case it'd be yet another reason to stay away.

16 hours ago, Phaedrus said:

Without knowing the details, it's possible that the MA was caught between a rock and a hard place if she had some sort of obligation to whoever just walked in, so it may not be reasonable to blame her too much... 

I only agree to a certain extent. 

If she can't spare a few seconds to tell you she's busy for half an hour, she's definitely to blame. There no reasons someone should be left buck naked for an extended period in an establishment with questionable legality.

Wouldn't take me 10 min before my clothes would be back on. And I felt she was being abused, I would maybe "accidentally" trip on the fire alarm as I walk out the door. Not something I really recommend, but there creative ways to resolve certain problems.

I don't think I could make this Sh-- up if I tried. Messaged  this place and then later talked to the woman who said that she was the owner of the spa.  She had talked to the girl the next day after my visit and was aware of my situation. She was so apologetic and asked me to come in for another visit. She has remembered me from past visits to the place, This time was going to be special and make up for the past experience. I agreed to go in Saturday at 6. I got there on time and was greeted by that special owner. We chatted for a bit and then she took me to one of the 4 massage rooms. . She suggested that I take a rest on the couch in the room and that the 2 girls will be in  within the next 10 minutes. Thinking I was in for something special I agreed. . Rested for a bit and then closed my eyes. Got woken up by the very loud doorbell. All these place have the same really loud  noisy doorbells.  Thought that this was a little strange. Looked at my cell-phone and realized that I had slept for almost 2 hours.  I guess that I needed the sleep. Got up shaking my head and saying this is too strange. Walked out into the lobby and 2 girls looked at me in amazement. They didn't even realize that I was in the room. Another customer was in the lobby looking  at me leaving. Now I am saying to myself, what would others do. Is this just a coincidence or just my bad luck. Home now after a one hour drive and still shaking my head. 

7 hours ago, newfy said:

I don't think I could make this Sh-- up if I tried. Messaged  this place and then later talked to the woman who said that she was the owner of the spa.  She had talked to the girl the next day after my visit and was aware of my situation. She was so apologetic and asked me to come in for another visit. She has remembered me from past visits to the place, This time was going to be special and make up for the past experience. I agreed to go in Saturday at 6. I got there on time and was greeted by that special owner. We chatted for a bit and then she took me to one of the 4 massage rooms. . She suggested that I take a rest on the couch in the room and that the 2 girls will be in  within the next 10 minutes. Thinking I was in for something special I agreed. . Rested for a bit and then closed my eyes. Got woken up by the very loud doorbell. All these place have the same really loud  noisy doorbells.  Thought that this was a little strange. Looked at my cell-phone and realized that I had slept for almost 2 hours.  I guess that I needed the sleep. Got up shaking my head and saying this is too strange. Walked out into the lobby and 2 girls looked at me in amazement. They didn't even realize that I was in the room. Another customer was in the lobby looking  at me leaving. Now I am saying to myself, what would others do. Is this just a coincidence or just my bad luck. Home now after a one hour drive and still shaking my head. 

I highly doubt this was "bad luck" or another isolated incident. If you mentioned this place in a warning thread, others would likely post similar stories.

No matter how apologetic the management is, if she doesn't check if everything is fine and also forget you, this is far more than just an employee problem.

Personally, I NEVER would have stepped foot there again.

13 hours ago, newfy said:

Now I am saying to myself, what would others do. 

If there something to learn from your initial bad experience, was the clear fact this place deals with two types of clients. And if part of the privileged group, you don't wait and you're never left unattended. 

So for you to return there with the promise of preferential services, and to IMMIDIATLY being asked to wait in a room alone for 10 min should have been a hard NO! They invited you, you showed up on time and waited far longer you had any right to, there was no reasons for you to enter that room alone!

If you still don't want to post a warning, do yourself a favor and never go back!