Sign in to follow this  

๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐š˜ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š  ๐Ÿ‘€ โ€ข ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช โ€ข Outcalls & Duos โ™ฅ ๐’ฎ๐“Ž๐’น๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ

ย 

Hosting right nowย in Dartmouth!

Thursday November 18thย starting @ 9 AM

to

Saturdayย November 20thย last available booking @ 4PM

ย 

Offering prompt outcalls within the HRM & beyond!ย * deposit required & varies by distance of location *

04155C1D-2686-4186-AAE3-F1A66CDE3E62.thumb.jpeg.9e9eecd159cad5409a080488130e5762.jpeg

Always clean & freshย 

Genuine provider who believes in creatingย positive vibes from the moment weย make contact - everlastingย ๐Ÿ˜˜ย 

Good Vibrations - Sweet Sensations
ย 

I believe in safe, professional fun with a kinkier side for you to explore if you desire.ย 
ย 

For those of you I havenโ€™t had the privilege to meet yet;ย 

Canโ€™t wait to meet youย & get a chance to playย 

If you get a taste once you will want some moreย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

& asย always, I amย pleased to be reacquainted with my lovely regulars at my lovely incall for this weekend!ย 
ย 

If my hosting schedule for this weekย doesnโ€™t work for you, thereโ€™s no need to worryย 

I will be posting for my schedule for the upcoming week & am also availableย byย prebooked appointment anytime thatย you desire!ย 
6D985B1B-8FC0-4DAE-B379-EED2FC936E97.thumb.jpeg.13fb6fb72e17979ea9a2b42608fbac02.jpeg

HEADED TO SYDNEY CAPE BRETON ON THE 26th of NOVEMBER FOR THE WEEKENDย ๐Ÿ‘€

26-28

613-917-2552ย ๐Ÿ“ฑย 

[email protected]ย ๐Ÿ“งย 

xo

๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ถ๐”‚ย ๐Ÿ’‹ย 

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this