Sign in to follow this  

Formerly Alex B. Symone...

SAMPLE2.thumb.jpg.ae5f3a1850c8ea8f696a03094da535cf.jpg

Hello / Bonjour

***Formerly Alex B. Symone. No need to worry, you will always be able to recognize me by the exceptional images***

I think it's time we allows yourself to experience life at a level. Let's catch up or plan a memorable first date. Join me on IG or twitter to learn a bit more about me. 

My time is reserved for those that enjoy sharing space with an upbeat, confident, vivacious and deliciously full figure women. Like me, you appreciate a genuine connection, absolute discretion, authentic intimacy and a passionate partner that maintains an open mind while practicing safe choices, immaculate hygiene and compliments an satisfying lifestyle. Like you, I also appreciate quality over quantity, an element of professionalism (when it's called for) and entering into an arrangement with confidence knowing that what we do, stays between me and you. My best connections begin with is relaxing together over a bottle of wine or toasting with chilled champagne. Allowing ourselves to relaxing and get to know one another in during an extended reservation is the perfect way to let our natural chemistry blossom. 

As a confident, sensual, and classically kinky women, I am most appreciated by those comfortable in the company of powerful women ripe with sensuality, raw appeal and blessed with a decadent & robust figure. Best paired with polite well-mannered professionals that know a well-formed introduction will influence an outcome and being an exceptional host or guest means out time together will alway go unmatched. 

We have lost so much time waiting for our lives to begin again, so let's make it count from here on out!

Reach out via email and let me know how you see us spend our first date together. 

E.  [email protected]

T.  +16474903329

***New Website Coming Soon***

ls111.thumb.jpg.3e12fa9953eb64ebbec78cb1e0d057ad.jpg

Experienced, Safe, Discreet and unforgettable. 

OTTAWA INCALL HOSTING FOR THIS MONTH

• Sunday, November 21st,  11am-8pm  (Bank & Altavista)
  • Sunday, November 28th, 11am-8pm  (Bank & Altavista)

***January 2022 I will only be available for reservation booked in advance with screening & deposit***

CONSULTATIONS

2HRS | 600

3HRS  | 900

4HRS  | 1200

Evening off the radar 1500

Sunset to Sunrise 3000

Le Weekend 5000

***reservations that include travel incur an additional travel fee along with a 30% nonrefundable deposit***

SYMONE.thumb.jpg.db11b481ec8cc3cdaac29f610b3206b1.jpg

Join me online! @HelloMsSymone

Would you like to join the VIP? Reach out via email to be added to my website newsletter

for to see new content, receive exclusive reservation opportunities and get to know me! 

---------------

Tags: Ebony, Companion, FBSM, Incalls, Outcalls, Kanata, Montreal, Toronto, FMTY, kink

fetish, smothering, weight play, bbw, mature, www, instagram, twitter, BDSM, thick, curvy

Edited by Alex B. Symone
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this