I have not seen her and have seen her adds.  Prior to COVID tried to schedule but could not align a time then COVID shut downs hit..  I believe there is an old review and will see if I can find it

I did see her pre-covid. At the time she had a very tempting rate of about $80 for 2 hours. So I decided to try it out as the rate was so good. It was a decent massage. She clearly has experience but uncertain if she is actually an RMT who can provide receipts. There was definitely no hints of anything beyond a regular massage. I believe her rate now is $120 for 2 hours which is still quite good. But I never did return for a second visit.

It was private. An apartment on the south side of Portage Avenue from what I recall. Somewhere between Polo Park and Perimeter. I believe fairly close to Grace Hospital.

Can anybody give a review of age? Looks? I might book an appointment later this week. Looking for somebody younger than 40 preferably. 

She is a nice lady I’d say mid 30’s.   Never good with age especially with masks.

when you arrive she greets you and goes through an assessment Q and A like a RMT does.  She does have a certification certificate but I do not believe it is recognized by Manitoba.  She leaves the room and you get ready for massage.  Massage is fully covered and the draping is adjusted through the massage.  She will adjust pressure as you request and I would compare her to any registered RMT massages I have had.  My experience was a good massage and nothing more.