Emily beauchamp

She's a member since October @Emily Beauchamp and has a nice detailed website with complete reviews including references where to find those.

Recos are always welcomed. But from the abundance of information and positive feedback, not always necessary.

I have seen some providers who have no review policy. That could be the reason. By no means that's a bad thing. The providers I saw with no review policy were some of the best! 

1 hour ago, good-date said:

Emily beauchamp as been in town since tuesday. Surpised there are no recos'

Any feed back.  PM if you wish.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, davidfield said:

I have seen some providers who have no review policy. That could be the reason. By no means that's a bad thing. The providers I saw with no review policy were some of the best! 

I see no mentions of DND/DNR. She seems relatively new but does have positive feedback from others forums.

Bonjour Gentleman ❤️ I do not have a no review policy, you can already found reviews on my website from other forum in the appropriate section as already mention in this thread! This forum is mainly use for Halifax and not so much yet in the other city where I am based or tour, so it might explain why! It's my first time in Halifax and I been here for 4 days so it can also be an other reason ❤️

Edited by Emily Beauchamp
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Emily Beauchamp said:

Bonjour Gentleman ❤️ I do not have a no review policy, you can already found reviews on my website from other forum in the appropriate section as already mention in this thread! This forum is mainly use for Halifax and not so much yet in the other city were I am based or tour, so it might explain why! It's my first time in Halifax and I been here for 4 days so it can also be an other reason ❤️

LYLA is also popular in the Ottawa region and Winnipeg. Any plans of visiting those areas in the near future?

For Ottawa I did tried it and will unfortunately not go back due to some reasons already discuss on an other forum, there is unfortunately a phenomenon of "fake booking" going on in that city which made the management of my schedule a real challenge during my stay there!.. Winnipeg is on my list for a midwest tour next May with Edmonton, Calgary and Kelowna ❤️  

Edited by Emily Beauchamp
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Emily Beauchamp said:

For Ottawa I did tried it and will unfortunately not go back due to some reasons already discuss on an other forum, there is unfortunately a phenomenon of "fake booking" going on in that city which make the management of my schedule a real challenge during my stay there!

Sorry to read that. Never knew things were that bad.

But as I'm not too far from Montreal, this could be a possibility.

Thanks for the info.

3 hours ago, Kaz Rushdi said:

I saw @Emily Beauchamp today. Great service, absolutely recommend her. Go see her if you haven't seen her already. I will soon put in a formal recommendation. 

I was hours from seeing her when I posted... Good experience.  Great Lady!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1