I am really tired of how little LL does to verify and make sure the advertiser are not a scam; and how some girls get offended if you ask for a verification that doesnt invades their privacy.

I understand discretion is a must here, but sometimes is ridiculous how scams on both ways.

I am planning to lauch a website that does more than just a paper with the website name. I have been playing with some ideas that will allow both parties (providers and customers), to verify they are not a scam, build reputation while keeping their privacy (if they wish).

Who is with me?

• Like 1

I understand your frustration, but what you propose is easier said than done. Mostly if your intent is more than a regional thing.

LL is far from perfect but considering the free access and high volume of posted ads, I think it's acceptable if used with caution.

Lyla and other message boards do allow reputation building and safer ads. And for those who don't mind a paywall, SA/SB websites are always an option. But even those are not immune to fraud and hacking.

If you got the resources to launch a safe and legal website, that would be great. But if it was that easy, pretty sure it would already be available. 

Edited by Guest

Yes, I have the knowledge and resources to deploy a website like that. However, a sucessfull website is not only technology, but the users who go to it, which is why I am posting this, to know if people would use it.

5 minutes ago, yak30000 said:

Yes, I have the knowledge and resources to deploy a website like that. However, a sucessfull website is not only technology, but the users who go to it, which is why I am posting this, to know if people would use it.

Depends on what you actually want to create. Will it be a new message board or something closer to a dating/SA website? Will it be free or a paying subscriber system?

Will be easier to give an answer once we know more.

closer to a dating/SA website

free to post (there are other ways to get revenue)

The idea is that if a provider posts, it is because she/he has passed the basic/extended verification process and she/he is willing to proof her/his legitness

When someone calls her/him, regardless if the deal is closed or not, the customer know it is dealing with a verified provider.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, yak30000 said:

closer to a dating/SA website

free to post (there are other ways to get revenue)

The idea is that if a provider posts, it is because she/he has passed the basic/extended verification process and she/he is willing to proof her/his legitness

When someone calls her/him, regardless if the deal is closed or not, the customer know it is dealing with a verified provider.

As I already mentioned, providers can already demonstrate their legitimacy on LYLA with the Verified Independent and recommendation system.

Also, I can't speak for providers, but I suspect they would be more incline to register if clients went through the same verification process. Something a majority would be hesitant to do. 

Probably easier to make it an app that gives each user a unique token and a server side request is sent to request camera permission, employ some basic facial recognition to match the face with the picture/token combo they have to LL, and if the handshake is verified you know you're good, without the client ever seeing or be involved other than initiating the request.  Everything could be handled server side and wiped often., And if they aren't willing to point their phone at their face for 3 seconds then you're probably being scammed.

17 hours ago, TheJuice said:

Probably easier to make it an app that gives each user a unique token and a server side request is sent to request camera permission, employ some basic facial recognition to match the face with the picture/token combo they have to LL, and if the handshake is verified you know you're good, without the client ever seeing or be involved other than initiating the request.  Everything could be handled server side and wiped often., And if they aren't willing to point their phone at their face for 3 seconds then you're probably being scammed.

Jeez guys, let me make that easier for you:

If she (the pictures) looks like this, offers PSE + no restrictions + anal + rimming (giving), charges $100 for 1 hour, and uses 💦😸🍆🍆🙏 in her ad, that's not a diamond in the rough, that's a scam.

Playboy-Playmate-Regina-Deutinger-Pictur

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Genevieve Marceau said:

Jeez guys, let me make that easier for you:

If she (the pictures) looks like this, offers PSE + no restrictions + anal + rimming (giving), charges $100 for 1 hour, and uses 💦😸🍆🍆🙏 in her ad, that's not a diamond in the rough, that's a scam.

Playboy-Playmate-Regina-Deutinger-Pictur

Nothing "rough" in that diamond. lol

Most fraudulent ads favor Instagram selfies instead of classic centerfold models.

And if I can offer a word of advice to SP's who use professional boudoir pictures, please don't go overboard with the photoshop. Not gonna say names, but some profiles have more CGI than the first "Jurassic Park" movie. If you want to hide your face and some tattoos, that's fine. But don't create a face that doesn't remotely represent you.

Here an example of what scammers like to use:

STPeach.jpg