Bella/Isabella • White

I was lucky enough to spend a couple of hours today with @BeautifulBella. A blandly corporate and chilly hotel room was quickly warmed by her charming personality and penetrating, liquid eyes.

I had such a comfortable time chatting with Bella about everything and nothing that sexy time almost felt like an imposition. Almost! Yet it was soft and sensual, unforgettable. Spend some time with her if you want to warm yourself next to someone positive and radiant.
I will not share my private experience I have had with this lovely young woman as YMMV, she is a true GFE who makes you feel like you are helping her also enjoy her self. 

Treat this lady right, she a true Halifax gem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can confirm this girl is the real deal. I was a little apprehensive about the meet, but as soon as I met and spoke with her, I instantly felt at ease. She was pleasant to talk to, eager to please, and attentive to all my requests and desires. And I felt zero rush whatsoever. I never expected such a genuine GFE experience. Definitely recommend her!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaz Rushdi said:

Any links to ad please? There is another beautifulbella on leolist who also goes by sinfulsarah. Is this the same lady?

Just message her directly on here, she will reply. She's really nice, so she'd probably just link you her ad on leolist if she has one up.

• Thanks 1

Had pleasure of meeting Bella (6304) recently. Everything said before in reviews is true. She is a real gem. Eager to please and easy to talk to. Very pretty too and photos in her ad are real. 10/10. Perfect experience. 

• Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.