CindyCindy • Mixed • 2106

CindyCindy tickled  us with her lovely charms here in Charlottetown, and, noting that she is coming your way Halifax, I thought you might like to hear about her charms. Her ad is posted in the massage section here on LYLA Nova Scotia. Cindy's standard or Nuru massage are both outstanding; the lady herself is energetic, sexy, fun, kind, and essentially one helluva companion. Though from the other side of the country, Cindy is touring here, and we were quite lucky to see her in Charlottetown twice this fall. Cindy greets her visitor with a warm hug and an inviting smile. A very sexy shower for 2 follows. Delightful! We went the Nuru route on our first visit, followed by some delightful GFE. If you haven't experienced a Nuru massage before, it's in a class apart, as your lovely partner slipe-slides all over you, pressing her body into all the places that ache for attention, sunny side down, then sunny side up, then an invitation here from sweet Cindy for her partner to slip-slide on her, with just the odourless, non-oily Nuru gel between you....For the second visit, we went with a regular massage, followed again by some most excellent GFE. Cindy's website has a detailed list of rates--no need to be daunted by these. I suggest asking for one or the other of the above combinations, at least one hour, perhaps 90 minutes if you have the opportunity. Cindy is a trained masseuse, so all of your needs are well-met. She is sweet and intelligent, and a cuddle with conversation afterward just seems to fit so nicely with all the rest. She is an experience! Highly recommended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did note that CindyCindy's ad is in the massage section of this forum. Here you go:

2 hours ago, good-date said:

link?

HALIFAX DOWNTOWN- DEC 12 UNTIL 16TH! CURVY ASIAN, NURU SLIDE && +++

Ok, so pictures are not accurate, not sure when the ad pics were done BUT …she is amazing.

My first Nuru slide, I found it to be distracting and was having trouble “focusing.” 

She squelched this issue by being caring and saying a few things that allowed me to relax and stop over thinking. She really gives unreal care to clients, a true companion who has top skills.

Wow what an experience.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.