Dawn • White • 2467

This is my second visit with Dawn, once in Nov and again this month..(Dec)

Parking is no problen, there were a few simple instructions for her location to allow her to see you for meeting....

Her incall is an apartment so a full bathroom is available and a room designated for appointments..

As a provider her enthusiasm reminds me of a new girlfriend about two days after you have reached a physical level and become quite comforable..

Dawns GFE puts many others behind the eight ball with such things as not watching the clock , in fact there was no clock in the room . Once either of our sessions begain she did not look at her phone juring either of my visits.. 

Dawn proved experance not only as a provider but also as a woman , so regardless if your personality calls for slow build up or right down to business she adaped equally well to both...

A must visit indeed , will repeat !! 

Edited by playpal173
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've  also seen Dawn a few weeks ago. Playpal173 ,  you couldn't  have said it any better. It was a great experience and well worth  it. I will definitely  repeat . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She is my go to lady right now....it always gets better everytime...we both know what we like...the last time we celebrated my Birthday...wow  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, letsplay_57 said:

She is my go to lady right now....it always gets better everytime...we both know what we like...the last time we celebrated my Birthday...wow  

I agree Letsplay....she has become the fav for me now....and looking forward to next visit.....my b-day is in 2½ months and ill be looking into that......Happy belated letsplay....

• Like 3

Dawn is attentive, friendly and downright intoxicating! She may not show her face in her ads, but she is very pretty.  Her looks and mannerisms straddle a fine line between quirky girl-next-door type and sultry, seductive woman. Totally put this first timer at ease! Her beauty is natural. She loves what she does and knows how to make a guy feel attractive. I’ve been daydreaming vividly about her visit ever since and will be repeating ASAP. Yes, she can run late, so it is good to keep that in mind- be patient, be kind! 😉

• Like 3

On 4/17/2022 at 2:53 PM, ConnoissaurusR3x said:

Dawn is attentive, friendly and downright intoxicating! She may not show her face in her ads, but she is very pretty.  Her looks and mannerisms straddle a fine line between quirky girl-next-door type and sultry, seductive woman. Totally put this first timer at ease! Her beauty is natural. She loves what she does and knows how to make a guy feel attractive. I’ve been daydreaming vividly about her visit ever since and will be repeating ASAP. Yes, she can run late, so it is good to keep that in mind- be patient, be kind! 😉

You mentioned a good point Connoissaurus that she can run late. In fact her LL ad now recommends to book a half hour earlier than needed to allow her to get ready. In my view a small adjustment since she is not watching the clock.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Was passing through Moncton the other day and on a whim, decided to stop in and see Dawn. I did so based on the reviews above so thanks Lyla! Dawn is all of the above and for me - more. She has her own special charm and makes you feel instantly at ease. I always lean toward the intimacy you can achieve in a GFE but that can be difficult to find. Dawn exceeded my expectations - she is fun, sexy, pretty and makes you feel very desirable. I also loved the way she let her pretty long hair down part way through our visit. My only regret is that I don't live in Moncton because just once with her is no where near enough! Thanks so much Dawn, you are an absolute treat, and you are so very lovely!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I had a chance to meet Dawn a while ago in Moncton. Her ad was buried about a month back, but it specified that if the ad was up, she was available. She responded quickly and was able to meet me that night (was about 30-45 mins late as she notes in her ads). Service was amazing, she was very nice, beautiful, and very easy to talk to. Top notch experience, would definitely repeat if I get the chance.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.