1 hour ago, Wpgboi2018 said:

Save your money and spend it elsewhere..took one for the team, wont repeat

Reason? Almost all threads your replies are same. Can you be specific please?

15 hours ago, Rom said:

Reason? Almost all threads your replies are same. Can you be specific please?

Rom...would be nice to see some reviews or feed back not just all questions.  It is a 2way street.

On 12/20/2021 at 11:56 AM, bowtie said:

Rom...would be nice to see some reviews or feed back not just all questions.  It is a 2way street.

True. It’s better to have experience. Hard to judge someone with one visit. As both sides feels uncomfortable in a 1st visit. Thanks Bowtie

I went and say her yesterday. Very pretty girl around 24 years. Her massage is a bit different. Uses stretching, deep massage and hot stones. If you are looking for something different check her out. Was draped through the massage. take care

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I think the stretching technique is Refered to as a Sweedish massage ? Had a Sweedish massage years ago and the gal twisted me up like a pretzel 🥨, this is my first reply as Wildstallion2 not sure what went on with my first account that I have had for 15 or more years same email everything ? 

On 1/18/2022 at 5:53 AM, Wildstallion2 said:

I think the stretching technique is Refered to as a Sweedish massage ? Had a Sweedish massage years ago and the gal twisted me up like a pretzel 🥨, this is my first reply as Wildstallion2 not sure what went on with my first account that I have had for 15 or more years same email everything ? 

Swedish is your more traditional massage technique. No stretching involved.

Thai massage incorporates yoga/stretching, but the client is typically fully clothed

On 1/16/2022 at 7:59 AM, Cowboygirth12 said:

I went and say her yesterday. Very pretty girl around 24 years. Her massage is a bit different. Uses stretching, deep massage and hot stones. If you are looking for something different check her out. Was draped through the massage. take care

Have to agree with this review and draped the entire time.

The coin always has two sides. Though was confused with previous comments but actually  Sona is really good & beautiful 

I posted my comments earlier on.

sometimes no comment can speak volumes or that maybe no one else has gone to her for a massage.

why not schedule an appointment and post a review of your experience