$2600 Giveaway - Post Your Festive Pics 🎅

Guest lydiahardwood

All we want for Christmas is to give $2600 in BTC to you! 

🥇 1st place: $1000
🥈 2nd place: $700
🥉 3rd place: $500
🏅 4 runner-ups: $100 each in BTC

All you need to do is post a picture below in your favourite festive fit with a sign saying Lyla and your Lyla handle. 

Sleigh Queens (and Kings of course)! 

To enter, you must be a Verified Provider (get Verified here).

The 7 entries with the most reactions will be our winners!

Increase your chances of winning by:
💸 Sharing this thread on Twitter
💸 Entering as many times as you want (must be a different picture each time and your most “reacted” picture will be the one that gets chosen as the submission)
💸 Encouraging your followers to react to your entry (you can “react” by tapping the heart next to each submission and choosing an emoji) 

nYA_mWULzp3EhVi39M0zCgYYZEkNyArcJnzblyfSQ5i7ulNXgKhSQ42L86aLVfChoYSWpL_sjsjvSJZkjKRjSVde-x4C22bR_hDG2EiMeQ3W7JyPD66E4IGrxNGjmoVLmGZmeZEC
⏱️ Entries are open until 27th December 2359 (PST)

⏱️ You can vote for your favourite using reactions until January 10th at 2359 (PST)

⏱️ Winners will be announced January 11th by 0100 (PST)

Terms and conditions
By entering this contest you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.

1. For your entry to be considered you must:

• Have an existing account on Lyla
  • Be a Verified Provider on Lyla
  • Be based in Canada
  • Post a Christmas themed picture in this thread with a sign saying Lyla and your Lyla handle

2. Unlimited entries per person. Each additional photo MUST be different. 
3. Seven winners will be chosen based on the agreed criteria (most reactions on post by 2359 (PST) on January 10th 2022).
4. The winner will be announced on this thread on Lyla.ch at 0100 on January 11th 2022.
5. The prizes are: $1000, $700, $500, 4 x $100 in BTC. No cash alternative can be offered. The prize is non-transferable and must be claimed within 4 weeks of the competition closing date.
6. Lyla.ch reserves the right to reject any entry that we, at our discretion, believe may be in breach of copyright or which we consider offensive.
7. The judges decision is, in all cases, final

Example of an acceptable submission:

example@1x.png.186d345d26f5233a596b347a7d2eb9af.png

Just uploaded a pic to my album, guess it needs approval before it shows up as insertable? When I try to just attach it tells me I'm over the limit. All photos but new ones are available in 'insert other' under gallery except the new one, so I just want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong and this is normal.

Also the pic I prepared is much like the lovely @Geekygirl902 did. No physical sign like the example, just put it into the pic. That's ok? 

This is a great idea Lydia. Happy Holidays Love!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey everyone! Loving these entries but remember the entries can only be counted if you're holding a sign saying Lyla and your handle - photoshops aren't accepted. Good luck ❤️ 

3 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

Hey everyone! Loving these entries but remember the entries can only be counted if you're holding a sign saying Lyla and your handle - photoshops aren't accepted. Good luck ❤️ 

Should I delete my other posts and make a new one since they don’t count?

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
3 hours ago, Geekygirl902 said:

Should I delete my other posts and make a new one since they don’t count?

Totally up to you! They're fine to stay there but unfortunately won't be counted ❤️ 

On 12/20/2021 at 5:01 AM, lydiahardwood said:

I thought maybe lol, I'll remove mine and do another, thanks