Hi

Wondering if for those Asian massage place when they say RMT receipt is actually  legit? I'm talking about straight  massage, and I'm asking becouse when I ask providers then they say not sure if is gonna work, very fishy. RMT should  be RMT, or maybe this is just a scam lol

is the end of the year and I would like use to some left amount from my benefits but can't book anything within the time that I can make it

Edited by Bolek

On 12/15/2021 at 1:34 PM, Bolek said:

Hi

Wondering if for those Asian massage place when they say RMT receipt is actually  legit? I'm talking about straight  massage, and I'm asking becouse when I ask providers then they say not sure if is gonna work, very fishy. RMT should  be RMT, or maybe this is just a scam lol

is the end of the year and I would like use to some left amount from my benefits but can't book anything within the time that I can make it

Part of the problem was created by Kijiji management. Many years ago when Backpage was shut down. Kijiji was worried they were next. So they decided only RMTs could advertise on Kijiji.
Even though almost no legitimate RMTs advertise on there.

So MPs who rely heavily on Kijiji for free advertising,  simply put in all their ads that they are RMTs so they could continue to advertise for free.

Some MPs  can get you a receipt but like you said it’s on shady side.

A much better source for true RMTs is

https://mtam.mb.ca/

Or Google “last minute massage Winnipeg”

there links to each websites  

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, bigassone said:

There are literally hundreds of obviously-legit RMT places in the city.

Surely one of them has availability lol

well I need to match it with my work so is not that easy 🙃 

3 hours ago, bigassone said:

What do you mean "match it with my work"?

I work from morning to 5 pm I called so many legit rmt  places and they don't have any free spot available with female massage. 

Most clinic nowledays use Janeapp for online booking, you can see their schedules.

If it is a legit RMT, they will provide their registration# when asked.

23 hours ago, RiverCityGuy said:

Has anyone claimed from Thompson? I've gone there a few times out of pocket. My work just changed providers and I think it's listed there.

I just did, will confirm later

It’s better to ask receipt before booking anywhere if receipt matters to you. Now most of the therapists Mentioning Rmt & receipts (even if they can’t provide) because kijiji otherwise not allowing ads. 

No idea why you guys are risking claiming receipts from these places with your insurance companies. I, for one, wouldn’t want my insurance company questioning the legitimacy of a “massage provider” and thereby potentially having my work HR department getting involved too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1