Sign in to follow this  

Anais 9690 • White • LL

That’s was time well spent. Will see again 100%!

Come back soon!

Please? 

Edited by Guest

I saw Anais from YFL last night and had a fantastic gfe! I saw her a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed my second visit as well! For those of you that are hesitating to see her because of her mid thirties age on her profile, you are making a big mistake! Her beautiful face looks to be late 20’s and her perfectly tight body seems to be mid twenties! You won’t be disappointed! Smart, sexy and beautiful and has NOT put on any extra Covid pounds! She’s only here for a couple more days! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After reading about her here and the glowing recommendations for the ladies at YFL I booked some time with Anais. Had a fantastic time, she did say she’s going to try and come back soon, if she does guys spend some time with her. She’s a fire cracker. 

This recommendation is ~8 months late but better late than never, right? Maybe posting it will encourage Anais to return soon lol!

I saw her in March and had a fantastic time. Someone else said called her a fire cracker and I couldn’t agree more. She had an incredible amount of energy and enthusiasm and a super relaxed personality. Meeting her was a lot of fun and I can’t wait to repeat. And of course, she was as gorgeous as her pictures!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this