Cabaret Canada Cute Latina

I was driving by Cabaret Canada this afternoon and saw what looked like a perfect light ebony spinner girl standing outside having a smoke. So I pulled in and as I walked in the club said hi to her, and she said with a hint of spanish accent, I'll see you in there? and of course I said yes.

Her name is Dina and she as close to perfect in beauty as I have seen. Spinner figure, small perky naturals, perfect bum, and beautiful Latina type face with dark eyes, crinkly black hair. She is from Dominican Republic. Personality-wise she knows how to flirt and be funny. She could not believe it when I told her I had pulled in because she looked so hot standing in the parking lot! She is an athletic tiger on the stage, by the way. Another guy did the lie down with $5 in mouth routine and she straddled him and really gave him his money's worth!

So we went back to the booths and I had six dances with her...very sensual. She told me she dances at Barbs and Pigale as well. Anyone else seen her? I am hooked.

Dina/Tina has been around for some time going back to Cabaret Fanny days on York Street. Good dancer.

Is Cabaret Canada back in business after the murder at the adjacent hotel? About a year ago there was another spinner type Nicki, who moved on to the Dollar and never to be seen again.

It re-opened a couple of weeks after the homicide, which actually happened in one of the motel rooms.

I was driving by Cabaret Canada this afternoon and saw what looked like a perfect light ebony spinner girl standing outside having a smoke. So I pulled in and as I walked in the club said hi to her, and she said with a hint of spanish accent, I'll see you in there? and of course I said yes.

Her name is Dina and she as close to perfect in beauty as I have seen. Spinner figure, small perky naturals, perfect bum, and beautiful Latina type face with dark eyes, crinkly black hair. She is from Dominican Republic. Personality-wise she knows how to flirt and be funny. She could not believe it when I told her I had pulled in because she looked so hot standing in the parking lot! She is an athletic tiger on the stage, by the way. Another guy did the lie down with $5 in mouth routine and she straddled him and really gave him his money's worth!

So we went back to the booths and I had six dances with her...very sensual. She told me she dances at Barbs and Pigale as well. Anyone else seen her? I am hooked.

She's been dancing there for a long long time, but I've heard that she also dances at some other clubs.

She told me she dances at Barb's and Pigale, but did not mention Nuden.

Additional Comments:

Dina/Tina has been around for some time going back to Cabaret Fanny days on York Street. Good dancer.

Is Cabaret Canada back in business after the murder at the adjacent hotel? About a year ago there was another spinner type Nicki, who moved on to the Dollar and never to be seen again.

I don't know if that is the same girl; this Dina appears to be early 20's.

I don't know if that is the same girl; this Dina appears to be early 20's.

Tina's in her mid-forties.

Okay, I saw her again today and she corrected me: her name is Tina, but no way she in her forties. Had some super dances again. There were quite a few nice looking girls there today, and the bar staff is friendly too.

Tina is a great girl, she in her mid-20s. Her lap dances are very energetic and sensual. This Dominican girl works at Barbarellas and Cabaret. One of the best girls on stage. She normally works Thursday to Saturday. There also other reviews from her days at Taboo. If you she her treat her like the princess that she is. She super cool and she loves her Jack Daniels.