2021 All Stars in Nova Scotia • White • 902

I just wanted to recognize a few special SP’s that made my year a great one. I know COVID has been really hard, not only for SP’s and their work, but everyone as a whole. 

These amazing lady’s provided me a much needed connection I didn’t know was missing. 

For people visiting or living in NS these are my top experiences of the past year. These are in no particular order. Each lady is special in their own way.

- Ava Marie 1765

-Kitty 1262
-Talia 

-Emily Wilson 5533

-Jade 4369

-Mandy 0144

These are the last digits of their numbers, I prefer this method to posting ads, as they are up and down. I will put Talia’s on when I find it.

Thank you to all the SP’s that allow us to connect and have experiences we won’t forget. 

☮️  and ❤️ to all. 

NN

Feel free to recognize any SP’s you had a great time with in 2021 in this thread. It really helps the SP’s when they are reviewed and others know they are real and great at what they do. 

Edited by Guest

Just squeezing in, on the last 2 days of 2021…..

Congratulations to Kylie French for making the 

ALL STAR 2021  Must see attractions in Halifax!

All stars? Well, I would be completely remiss if I didn't mention two wonderful ladies @MsManda and @SarahAlexxx.

Beautiful doesn't even come close to describing either one of them, and both are incredibly loving and giving humans.

That said, every single person working in this trade, no matter the level, deserves admiration and respect.Being new to this,  I didn't know completely how to conduct myself, made some stumbles, and was given total affection and respect.

Wishing the two of you, as well as all other SW's, a fantastic 2022.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I’ve dated most of the other ladies mentioned and agree they are all starts, however, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention Melanie Rose and East Coast Kimmy. Can’t go wrong with these ladies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I've been keeping a low profile for most of 2021, in an attempt to ward of that which is Covid... but there were two ladies that are so just so perfect, it was absolutely worth the calculated risk to visit them throughout the year!

Charlotte Quinn (@charlottequinn123) and Melanie Rose (@melanierose) are two amazing ladies who stand out above the crowd for me, each for their own reason.

Above and beyond their obvious charms, both are really very safety conscious as well. I haven't even gone to the movies this year from caution/paranoia, but I was completely comfortable with visiting these ladies due to their precautions.

Though I'm (very) slowly crawling out of my bubble at present, Charlotte and Melanie kept me sane this past year.

• Like 2

Melanie Rose, SarahAlexxx and Ivona Fox have already been noted in this thread for good reason. They are simply amazing human beings...we are truly blessed here on the East Coast!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.