Merry Christmas to all!

One of the worst things about the last couple of years is that I've lost touch with so many friends. This used to be my favourite website, and I loved my interactions with people here, and all the glorious women I met. I think of you all often, and hope that we can reconnect.

My best wishes to you all for a very Merry Christmas! Let's keep our spirits up, and hope for better days.

Thank you, friends.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Early on Christmas day and used to be up at this time and visiting this website as usual.  I know many of you are still sleeping or won't come on here until later but I just want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and hope you all have been nice so you can receivegifts....what am I saying if you are on this website it's because you all have been naughty...but you had a great time being like that.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

PS.  Last night I visited my son and his family because it was my birthday and he gave me something.....it was a card and inside it, it had a list of things he wanted for Christmas.  LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1