Quedtions re: Wax/Laser the jewels

Hey all.

Like many of you, I like to keep my boys clean and smooth. I have to shave 2-3 times per week to achieve this.

Question: are there any places in Ottawa that either wax or laser men's privates?

For waxing: do you have to let the hair grow long for waxing to work? How long?

For laser? Can you even laser balls?

Thanks in advance. Feel free to pm answers if you prefer.

Yes, I have had the boys waxed many times. There was a girl advertising here on Lyla for a while about a year ago. She was in Gatineau doing this at her apartment. She was also working in a spa in the daytime. I haven't seen  her ad for a while. I have looked this up and there is a couple of different places for this in Ottawa. One of them is in Orleans.  Wax them and then let them grow back in  which grows thinner. I went every 6 months. Shaved in between. Let it grow for about a week and then another wax.  Feels so much cleaner and better. 

It may not be the biggest but it is sure the damm cutest. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Steampunk said:

How bad is the pain?  Asking for a friend. lol 

God, that made me laugh because i also have a friend looking for the same thing.  lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steampunk said:

How bad is the pain?  Asking for a friend. lol 

This guy...Goldfinger is his name I think, does it as a sideline to his first passion...gold 😆 

A James Bond Flashback Rambling

No F*cking Way My Boys Get Lazer Trimmed

RG

GaseousDisfiguredAiredale-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

-I kept reading the messages from the women on the site abo about how Hygiene was so important.  I also remember  a time when I got a girls hair stuck in my throat.  . It just made sense to wax. I see at a lot of spas that they do waxing for women. Women have been getting the wax job for years.  My biggest fear was the pain. Just the thoughts ahead of time scared me for a few weeks before my appointment was made. Funny that it wasn't that much pain at all.  Actually not at all what I expected.  The woman at the spa said toi shave first  and let it grow back for about 2 weeks and then the wax. The biggest shock of all was the cool feelings of walking around bald. Never any regrets. Give it a whirl and see what happens. It's only hair and it grows back. 

• Like 1