BeautifulBella • White • 6304

There is some confusion on Bella’s, this is why I’m clarifying @BeautifulBella A total beauty inside and out. Pics are dead on, but her kind wanting to please attitude takes the cake. Bella untill next time. There will be a next time 🙂

Edited by Guest

I totally agree with NervousNelly. I saw her today and she is indeed a bombshell. Undoubtedly one of the best looking young girls in Halifax. What a great new provider we have got. Excellent service, great communication, and very friendly behavior. I was really mesmerized by her beauty. I will definitely repeat. Everyone should take very good care of this treasure named @BeautifulBella

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll add my $0.02 here and agree with other who have recommended @BeautifulBella.

She's kind, warm, and a great communicator (during the date and in setting it up). And if it's your thing, she makes really great conversation. 

Bella is gorgeous, as advertised. You'd be well-advised to make time to see her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Definitely agree with the Bella recos above.  Easy set-up,   Nice in-call.  Super sweet and chill.  I was very happy to meet her today.

NSG.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There are two different recommendation streams for the same Bella. The recommendation for Bella/Isabella - White is for the same Bella (6304) discussed here. It would be great if the recos could be consolidated!

But, whether they are consolidated or not, the one thing that is clear is that Bella (6304) has a lot of admirers! And I can understand why!

I have recently had the opportunity to meet with Bella a couple of times. Communicating with Bella was super easy. She was quick to respond and gave clear information about sessions with her. The first time I saw her in person she literally took my breath away, she is so super sexy. Her pictures are great and accurate but, until you see the real thing, you can't appreciate how beautiful she is. Beyond her model beauty, she is friendly, considerate, and super sweet. She made me feel at ease right away. 

There are various options for activities during visits and I recommend trying them all! As I said above, she is very considerate and focussed on pleasing you. This is not as common as one might expect in the industry so, it is much appreciated by me. I won't go into detail about available activities but she is very clear about these things when she responds to messages so, ask her.

I very much enjoyed my visits with Bella. I will definitely be seeing her again, hopefully soon!

• Like 2

I just recently had the chance to meet with @BeautifulBella, she was very kind and friendly, and more importantly one of the most stunningly beatiful woman I have met. I was greeted at the door by her with a friendly smile. Despite my newbie-ish manner as it was my first time seeking such experience outside of my own culture (and ethnical) sphere, she guided me through with tending and caring attension. A revisit is certainly on my agenda now, even if it takes some effort for me to make the trip. Thank you so much Bella!

• Like 2

I recently saw Bella as well. She's a total sweetheart. Very easy to please and also eager to please you. Would recommend. 

• Like 1

Went and visited the gorgeous @BeautifulBella today, hands down my fav in the city! Pics are real, good location, she really goes the extra mile to make you feel welcome! Make sure y’all show her love she’s a gem! 

All of the comments here are accurate. I saw @BeautifulBella twice in the past couple of months. She is very genuine and sexy. I had a fantastic time with her in both sessions! Her new incall location is new, clean, convenient, and amazing. I highly recommend her and will definitely revisit. We even have an inside joke regarding "parking tickets" 😅.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, monkey999_3 said:

All of the comments here are accurate. I saw @BeautifulBella twice in the past couple of months. She is very genuine and sexy. I had a fantastic time with her in both sessions! Her new incall location is new, clean, convenient, and amazing. I highly recommend her and will definitely revisit. We even have an inside joke regarding "parking tickets" 😅.

Oh? Where did you park? I assume you're talking about your car 😆

• Haha 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.