Hey guys, with the increase in covid cases everyday, do ya'll still feel safe these days to go for a massage service? What are your thoughts.. 

No the counts are too high.

Over 1700+ new Winnipeg cases a day.
Dr. Atwol thinks the real daily count for Manitoba is closer to 14,000 new cases a day.

I only go out for groceries and that’s it these days.

And I’m thinking of ordering them on line.

Edited by DwayneR

All along I haven’t really done much differently I am double vaxxed about to be triple and I’m not in fear of this at all ..It’s basically down to a mild flu at this point I’m ready to get on with life ..I think Canada is taking things a little too far with the fear mongering ,just my opinion 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

At this point, we're just catering to the fuckwads who think the past two years have been a hoax, government conspiracy, what have you and aren't getting vaccinated.  But they'll go to the hospital all the same when they're infected and cram up the ICU's.  It's time to leave them by the wayside.

Edited by GoodLick
  • Like 2

I will more comfortable once I get my booster and a couple weeks after. 
not scared of getting it. Just rather have that extra boost to immunity before. 
i agree with above.   The government has to say that if you don’t accept the health protocol then you are at the back of the line if you need the icu bed.   And then start opening everything up to normal. 

• Thanks 1

Total agree. Those who do not choose to get vaccinated the hospitals are closed for them. The amount of backloads of surgeries that need to done is completely stupidity. People health are in jeopardy. What about the rights of people dying because of these idiots.

• Thanks 2

Or do like some other countries are doing…if you choose not to be vaccinated and end up in hospital, you have to pay the cost. No free healthcare in that situation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Should they hold back Health services for anyone who participates in un approved govt activities, or activities which are not recommended by the Government... 🤔... I'm fully Vaxxed , if some chooses to not be for any one reason that their choice doesn't bother me, I just ask them to respect me if I ask them to not cross my comfort line...

We've all had the education on safety for 2 years now , it definitely past the time to let people choose for themselves, while respecting others of course

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ParkerLewis said:

Should they hold back Health services for anyone who participates in un approved govt activities, or activities which are not recommended by the Government... 🤔... I'm fully Vaxxed , if some chooses to not be for any one reason that their choice doesn't bother me, I just ask them to respect me if I ask them to not cross my comfort line...

We've all had the education on safety for 2 years now , it definitely past the time to let people choose for themselves, while respecting others of course

I’m sorry but I have to disagree with you. 90%-ish of people in hospital right now from Covid are unvaccinated. They are taking up space and resources that could be used for others that are waiting for life saving surgeries…cancer related, heart related, etc. 

I don’t respect their choice. It’s selfish and is causing harm to everyone else. 
My father was told last summer he needed open heart surgery within the year. He was placed ahead of others already waiting because of the severity of his condition. He is still waiting to get in. Bumped back twice now because the hospital is unable to accommodate him due to Covid patients. Right now he’s living on borrowed time due to a bunch of people who read something on Facebook about the evil vaccine. 

• Like 4

Sorry to hear about your Dad. And I agree 100% with you. Just wondering if one of the child unvaccinated person died. How they would feel the rest of life wondering if they where the cause.

• Like 1

Yes you can disagree, that the greatness of freedom...  You either believe in freedom or you don't... Btw the the unvaccinated are not the enemy, also your 90% fact is not accurate... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I dont know about you guys but staying home these days is the safest thing to do I'm already triple vaccinated but how do you know if the provider is . if you really need to get out there for a massage or your HE go for it . how many people died in the last 72 hours its getting bad

On 1/9/2022 at 11:57 AM, ParkerLewis said:

Yes you can disagree, that the greatness of freedom...  You either believe in freedom or you don't... Btw the the unvaccinated are not the enemy, also your 90% fact is not accurate... 

BS, unvaccinated fill the ICU, & delay much needed surgeries. It is a fact! Do not sugar coat it!!

Edited by sixpak55
  • Thanks 1

While I have my own opinion just as I do on taxes and religion this is a massage discussion forum, I read enough about COVID elsewhere 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1